Auckland central/lower north shore rust repairs?

Page 2 / 2
richms, Sep 16, 5:36am
Its an R32 skyline. The parcel tray looks like nothing, just a bit of bubbling of the paint so shouldnt be a problem, but the boot seal area is stuffed, not too sure how to get the rubber off without damaging it to get a photo but its all crunchy inside it and underneith it.

I really dont have much time spare at the moment and it seems that all panelbeaters seem to stick to pretty short hours that I have called about bringing it in in the evening.

fordkiwi27, Sep 16, 5:45am
ffs get a grip!

intrade, Sep 16, 5:51am
you had enough time for a picture if i look on your first post. Rust usually is mutch worse then it looks and i dont know what a parcel tray is on a car!

lookoutas, Sep 16, 7:02am
I hope you're kidding!

rob_man, Sep 16, 7:09am
English is his third language. Its the tray between the rear seat and the rear screen.

gunhand, Sep 16, 7:11am
6x9 speaker holder then.

grangies, Sep 16, 7:20am
Has anyone ever actually put a parcel on a car's parcel tray!

richms, Sep 16, 7:21am
Yeah, thats the place, but only 6"s which is the only reason they saw it since i had the cover out to swap them over when I realized the WOF was overdue when I tried to put some rego on it. If only I had put the cover back in when I put the back seat back in :(

gunhand, Sep 16, 7:25am
Hmmmmmmmm, ummmmmmmmm, errrrrrrrrrrrr, put a box of tissues on mine breifly for the kids. But thats what the back seats for and boot.
Prob harks back to olden times. Rob man will know lol. Possably back when street lamps were fuelled with parafin that may have been a good spot to put parcels.Today there to many bumps and things to put much there, hardly get the wobbly headed dog there any more.

rob_man, Sep 16, 7:43am
Are there gloves in your glovebox!

splinter67, Sep 16, 7:56am
Whos the rude one

gunhand, Sep 16, 7:59am
I do think that goes back to darken times when ye hardly had any coverings to keep the beeze off things, so they made a nice wee hole with a flap for your nice white gloves, or maybe it was for the Negro chauffeurs back then.
Can I say Negro!

snoopy221, Sep 16, 8:08am
Reality is until you remove the back window-you really don't know how bad it is.
So-as to wether anyone is **full of it**
Or a **qualified AVI**

The question really is-have you done rust repairs on a skyline with the rear window removed!
I'll answer yes.
(Incedentaly john_f456 what did YOU answer yes to!)
Or do we all form our own opinions on that!

hatchback, Sep 16, 6:34pm
Someone here is a sukilala, cant ya hack it