2009 Vw Scirocco Tsi, 2009 Audi Q7 4.2

Page 1 / 2
incar., Oct 11, 6:07am
don??

morrisman1, Oct 11, 6:14am
hmmm quality. Meanwhile in the driveway sits a 1999 Primera, SR20 with 210,000km which has an engine bay cleaner than a new car, absolute no leaks at all.

Perhaps the Germans were inspired by the enginering departments of Britain

incar., Oct 11, 6:21am
lols i have a cooper S which ive owed for over 20 years which still leaks oil.
three bond will cure it ( japanese sealer of course)

morrisman1, Oct 11, 6:25am
but we expect british cars to leak oil incar. Don't fix it!

I can guarantee 100% that the central underbody of my morry would never rust! The universals on the driveshaft were well oiled too! All automatic, British technology

incar., Oct 11, 6:34am
haha, perhaps that??

morrisman1, Oct 11, 6:38am
German manufacturers should just go back to their business values when they actually made quality vehicles. They are worse than Toyota with regards to relying on reputation.

incar., Oct 11, 6:44am
i agree, if you cant get it right go back to basics, my business partner in Europe just replaces the oil soaked spunges stapled to the under trays, clients dont wont engines stripped just to replace gaskets and seals which will leak again

incar., Oct 11, 6:46am
But wait, not only do they rely on reputation they have gronks like jazz

trdbzr, Oct 11, 7:38am
Jazz is like a cult leader, he only appeals to the ill-informed, BS drivel-buying idiots.

johnf_456, Oct 11, 7:42am
That must be lies, the salesman tells us they are brilliant cars incar

incar., Oct 11, 7:53am
Haha, he doesn't post on my posts, or perhaps i'm are not of the acquired type!

incar., Oct 11, 8:02am
You forgot, superior motoring, luxurious comfort, phenomenal fuel economy, outstanding reliability etc

Funny thing was the Scirocco had so much road noise personally for this amount of dollars i'd rather buy a Gtr or Lexus

johnf_456, Oct 11, 8:06am
Oh yes, don't forget cheeeeeeeep parts because apparently they don't break so part suppliers are always willing to sell you cheeeeeeeeeep parts. Hahaha

I am surprised you have not got called a troll yet by our "euro" salesman.

incar., Oct 11, 8:14am
Hahaha. Tui, dont worry this thread is getting trolled as we speak lols

trdbzr, Oct 11, 8:25am
Lol he tends to keep away from threads like these. And he has a habit of doing it for threads that show up his BS, like the Touareg thread that proved just how *cheap* they really are to repair and maintain, despite all his previous drivel stating otherwise.

nzdoug, Oct 11, 7:53pm
Ive had 13 VWs over 50 years of happy motoring.
My favs were Westphalia campers,lived in them when nomadic through out the Americas. I lovemy VW CC presently.
Why do you guys take personal shots, to take down the most informative guy in the car forem!
You guys are a waste of time.

countrypete, Oct 11, 9:39pm
Could be to provide some "balance"!

johnf_456, Oct 11, 10:40pm
Have a laugh

incar., Oct 12, 3:07am
And so do many millions of European drivers (in European where the knowledge and parts are easerly accessible
Do you really think it??

intrade, Oct 12, 3:32am
i think you got to mutch time or something i could have taken pictures of the camry where every last single gasket is pissing out oil i fixed 95% of the leaks and its still leaking not mutch one place is probably near the distributoralso seen a suzuki vitara leak oil on its transmission and that was 2 years old. and you got 2000 photos wow i got none i dont waste my time with sutch rubish ideas of taking oil leaks .pictures
I do know some products that do make cars leak like sifs and thats the stop oil leak crap they make em leak like that a fewweeks or months after.

incar., Oct 12, 3:39am
lols beer a clock already! i email photos for inspections which i get paid for

intrade, Oct 12, 3:49am
ok that explains your picture collection. i also seen dents in the sump one one of the picture .
you also might want to know that for a wof in switzerland for example no oil leaking what so ever . so i doubt this is a widspread issue or no one would own these cars in europe.

incar., Oct 12, 4:13am
no dents in the sump, maybe they repair them.have you had any experience with scan tool Vas 1551 intrade!

jason18, Oct 12, 6:40am
My ford never rusted underneath as it has had so many leaks that it has coated the chassis hahah. All fixed now fingers x'd

intrade, Oct 12, 7:19am
i got the german version of rosstech it should be able to do all task the expensive vw gear can
edit its rosstech vcds from auto-intern-gmbg version 11.11 geniuen tool .