1985 Cadillac tail light lens missing Papakura

ockey1, Nov 2, 4:31am
Took a drive in my Cadillac 1985 Eldoradoon Sunday morning about 8.30 - 9 a.m. to give it a run - stopped at a Caltex Station Takanini and thenhome (Papakura).On arrival home I noted the tail light lens was missing.As my car is a rare one I am finding it more than difficult to find a replacement lens.Revisited my tour several times but there was no sight of the lens or even pieces of it.Is there anyone out there who may have seen it and picked it up!I am offering a reward.

dr.doolittle, Nov 2, 8:30am
Just go to ebay.
There's probably not much chance of it turning-up now.

kapitignome, Nov 2, 6:39pm
Bumping up.Perhaps there are some on the motoring board who might have replacement.Ebay can be scary for some of us.

tuttyclan, Nov 3, 12:10am
Ask the service station if you can look the footage between those times.Someone may have taken it off at the service station.

fordkiwi27, Nov 3, 12:34am
just searched. $35 to $100us at the e place

ockey1, Jan 24, 1:45pm
Thank u all for your helpful hints.Yes have been on E-Bay but unfortunately this model was a limited edition - they only made a few hundred.The lights were different to other models (unfortunately)It was made for the Canadian Commonwealth Games !Haven't given up hope.Suspect some nice person has taken it as it had a Cadillac badge on it.Am trying every avenue as the car is not worth much without it.