Car painters. Notmotoring but i have 3 year oldzipmicrowave oven amp interiorcoatingpowder coatis peelingoffamp steel is rusting

elect70, Nov 8, 3:22am
notmotoring, but I have 3 year oldZipmicrowave oven & interiorcoating(powder coat!)is peelingoff& steel is rusting.What could Ipaint or coat it with thatwill standup tom wave &be safe for food . !

trogedon, Nov 8, 3:33am
I havea 21 year old Panasonic "the Genius" that's still going perfectly. 3 years for that coating is pathetic ;-(

metallicafan21, Nov 8, 3:36am
Maybe, buy a new microwave instead of respraying. they dont make electronics like they used to.

gammelvind, Nov 8, 6:36am
Probably the effort in repainting would cost as much if not more than a new one, they are cheap enough these days.

petermcg, Nov 9, 3:40am
Use metalic paint with aliminium flakes.

edangus, Nov 9, 3:47am
Bin it!

johnf_456, Nov 9, 5:41am
Get a new one, they cheap as. The new one will have more features as well.

clark20, Nov 9, 8:42am
Take it back and say it is not acceptable, or fit for purpose

hatchback, Nov 9, 6:41pm
That would be fun, just make sure you use it outside with a really long cord

matarautrader, Nov 9, 7:39pm
Every cooker needs a good set of flames

supernova2, Nov 9, 8:13pm
True but problem is what is the expected life.I'm sure I read somewhere that fridges are only expected to last 5 years now - so a microwave maybe 5 weeks!.

xpfairmont, Nov 10, 12:04am
Do the lights in your house dim when you use it!

elect70, Nov 10, 2:31am
Fecked if im buying newappliances every 3 years just because ofbit of rustwaste of timegoing back to dealer ( Briscoes ). Ihave sanded it&treated the rust . I know there is a non toxic paint,used it on whitecolorsteelcoolroom interiorsfor touch upson scratches & was approved for direct contactwithfoodbut cant remember the name .Zip used to makegood appliancesstill gotazip30 year old electricfrypanworks perfectly &old m wave was a national"computer cooker "ss interiorabout same vintage ,nowzip isjust chinese madejunk .