Just bought a land corolla . Did i buy right

trdbzr, Nov 16, 7:24am
Those AE100s are pretty much bullet proof. You should actually be able to make a few hundred profit from it.

aragorn2003, Nov 16, 7:30am
for $1300 you did

lazzo, Nov 16, 7:47am
Sell it to the person on here looking for an $1800 car for their teenager.

andy61, Nov 16, 8:39am
Should have bought the 1600 version. Those 1300 motors where a shocker for drinking oil.

desmodave, Nov 16, 2:04pm
Its a Toyota mate, they are worth a fortune and highly collectible.

the-lada-dude, Nov 16, 5:39pm
poor choice, but i'll pay for the change of ownership.

daryl14, Nov 16, 6:29pm
Wow it came with a warranty!

splinter67, Nov 16, 7:55pm
Great buy but ya paid too much for it I will swap ya a manualfor ya boat for it as long as you deliver lol

kazbanz, Nov 16, 9:16pm
As long as the rest of the car looks pretty much like the bits in the pics you did well.

ema1, Nov 16, 10:25pm
Dr.D you will enjoy that Toyota it appears to be a tidy one, I've had a couple of the same model and I had a brilliant run from them even got a FX coupe version here still as a runabout and it's fun and so easy to drive in all situations.
Must admit though I'm a Toyota fan of old having owned mostly Toyota's among other makes for the last 30 years or so and for years prior to that mostly British/ German makes, still have a Mercedes 220SEb 1965 in pristine condition.
Got a 2001 Avalon here too, brilliant car. It's my retirement car.and that's not far away 2014 infact.

budgel, Nov 16, 11:01pm
What is a land Corolla!

dr.doolittle, Nov 17, 2:51am
Here's an update.
I Bought & paid for it last night(I dont muck about!).
It's a little rougher than the photos suggest, few other minor dings, wear & tear,but the interior is VERY tidy. Overall, still not too bad.
I goes well & quiet frankly, it's like driving a go-cart. Corners like it's on rails, NO clutch slip, smoke or cv noise.
Personally I like driving much bigger cars so probably wont be keeping it.
ema1, I'm a 'big car guy', just cant help myself but the little Rolla is still fun to drive.

splinter67, Nov 17, 2:54am
sowanaswap for a manual for ya boat lol sounds like ya got a good buy

ema1, Nov 17, 8:34am
Ah that's right I do recall Cadillac coming to mind some time ago, hey Dr have you still got it!
If so there is quite a difference for sure, I have & like bigger cars too but my FX-SJ is just the "ducks nuts" for knocking around locally.
Reason for the coupe version , I am a biggish chap 6'2" + and I find the big 2 door it has make it easy for me to get in and out, not to say that the 4 doors aren't a problem for me just the longer doors of the coupe make it easier considering I'm not quite so physically able as I once was !.

dr.doolittle, Nov 17, 8:46am
Yep, still got the Caddy & have recently addeda Corvette c4 to the collection.
I want to turn the C4 into some sort of nascarlook-a-like. Matt black, big race number on sides & roof, black or moon dish wheels. But thats another project.
I might even start another thread to get some fresh ideas of what could look different.