Elderly drivers ?

woody1946, Nov 28, 9:21pm

theram1, Nov 28, 9:26pm
remind me not to buy a silver car when I get old.

saxman99, Nov 28, 11:00pm
Happens fairly often, the driver mixes the pedals up and stomps on the throttle by mistake. The driver gets such a shock they can't understand what is happening for 3 or 4 seconds by which time the damage is done.

wrong2, Nov 29, 2:44am
was an elderly man who crashed & burned in the toyota stuck throttle crash that made headlines a couple of years ago

apparently wasthe first time he drove the car & it had a keyless entry/start button so its assumed that he was confused & couldnt get the car turned off before he got to the T intersection

elect70, Nov 29, 2:51am
Guess thats why most new cars are automatic everything ,, auto braking if too close to car in front , auto parkauto gearsauto wipers,heat/cool ,lights .Driver just has to stay awake & steer it .

wrong2, Nov 29, 2:52am
every new car i drive, i find it impossible to understand how people manage to crash them

they are so good, they virtually drive themselves

splinter67, Nov 29, 2:58am
And there lies the problem not enough responsibility for the driver no wonder they go to sleep

zak1998, Nov 29, 3:27am
When you hit 70 you should have to re take your test not just get a GP letter

bashfulbro, Nov 29, 3:29am
It`s common, a 20 year old driver drove into a dairy in Drury last week, but he crossed the carpark, first, then mounted the kerb.
Would 20 be elderly !

headcat, Nov 29, 4:58am
Only if you're 15

bowla3, Nov 29, 5:51am
I'm getting on a bit.
Yesterday the wife backed the cat out of the garage.
Nothing wrong with that!
Yeah! I backed it in the night before!

woody1946, Nov 29, 5:56am
cat !

fordcrzy, Nov 29, 7:30am

bashfulbro, Nov 29, 7:57am
A Cat992 Loader !.garage now flattened