Who will win the last race of the supercars

Page 1 / 3
splinter67, Dec 1, 9:04pm
Wincup has the championship sewn up will lowndes win today and make it a 1 &2 finish in the championship what a great way to see off vodaphone

austingtir, Dec 1, 9:10pm
Who cares its a load of rubbish anyway.

splinter67, Dec 1, 9:14pm
ford supporter

splinter67, Dec 1, 9:14pm
tosspot your back got that answer yet

bill-robinson, Dec 1, 9:15pm
you will either be elated or downcast

bellky, Dec 1, 9:18pm
Same here :)

splinter67, Dec 1, 9:21pm
after yesterdays race by 2 of the best drivers both 888 cars started outside the top ten one won the other placed 5th damn fine team

floscey, Dec 1, 10:30pm
dog act team orders from 888.

amberjandal, Dec 1, 10:33pm
Ford - Dont care which team as long as some Whoop Ass is delivered to the Holden woooooosies

splinter67, Dec 1, 11:15pm
Its called winning a championship you ford supporters have forgotten how to do that last real race of the holden vs ford bet ya holden win

brokebloke1, Dec 1, 11:51pm
isnt this the last time TV3 is showing it !
understand they lost the contract to screen it for the next 3 yrs its going to sky!

jason18, Dec 1, 11:57pm
What is the ratio of holden and ford!

ksam, Dec 2, 12:08am
So tell us what floats your boat.

splinter67, Dec 2, 12:14am
top ten 5 each

greta29, Dec 2, 1:01am
the tow truck

splinter67, Dec 2, 1:03am
could be wont be the medical car

austingtir, Dec 2, 1:26am
No Nissan actually.

austingtir, Dec 2, 1:29am
Well if all the Bogans hadnt outlawed the other makes when the series was actuall watchable up until 1992 then id still be watching it but no they have this v8 supercar rubbish instead.Even with Nissan and Merc entering next year its still not the same.

All motorsports including rallying should go back to group A style rules with homologation style cars.End of the day either way the team with the most money wins which atm is whincups team.

austingtir, Dec 2, 1:29am
Well if all the Bogans hadnt outlawed the other makes when the series was actuall watchable up until 1992 then id still be watching it but no they have this v8 supercar rubbish instead.Even with Nissan and Merc entering next year its still not the same.

All motorsports including rallying should go back to group A style rules with homologation style cars.End of the day either way the team with the most money wins which atm is whincups team.

Does that answer your question!

splinter67, Dec 2, 1:29am
oh well you may as well support ford you will have better chances of winning the kelly boys cant even finish a race in a holden

austingtir, Dec 2, 1:31am
See my post above.I dont much care for this "car of the future" rubbish either.

I have the coverage of most races between 1988 and 1992 if you watch that you wonder what might have been had they refined that instead of what we have now.

splinter67, Dec 2, 1:33am
well stop posting on this matter then you pop up in every supercar thread saying you hate it we know so go away

austingtir, Dec 2, 1:34am
Well im not the only one my friend its only a matter of time until they bow to what the spectators want to see.

splinter67, Dec 2, 1:37am
turn on your tv to channel 3 have a look at the crowd the spectators are there what does that tell you apart from your wrong

austingtir, Dec 2, 1:39am
I turn it over and i see the sp tools car crashing into the medical car. great racing id pay to see that.What a bunch of tools cant even handle different make cars as support.LOL