Number plate surround attached without permission.

Page 2 / 2
xpfairmont, Dec 21, 11:25pm
If you see it before paying bill, you could pay them $100 or so less for theadvertising.

carstauranga001, Dec 22, 2:26am
That's exactly what I thought!

curlcrown, Dec 22, 2:37am
How has it harmed you!

ksam, Dec 22, 3:23am
Can't say I'd be that upset, I would take them off though, wouldn't want to get robbed and tied up next time I'm in a motel!

socram, Dec 22, 3:28am
No such thing as a free lunch.Go out and purchase 1,000 stickers or plate surrounds and see if they'll give them to you for free!
I think it is extremely cheeky to add them as I'd rather the two minutes it takes to fit them, at $100 an hour, plus the actual cost, was knocked off my bill.
Maybe one night, I'll go to the dealership and paste my advertising all over their windows.See how they like it.After all, the customer is always right, so they can't really complain can they.

ksam, Dec 22, 6:31am
^^The customer is not always right.

studio1, Dec 22, 9:09pm
I don't allow any blatant advertising on my vehicles. if I want advertising for my business I have to pay for it, be it in the Yellow Pages or elsewhere. If people want to put advertising on my car, they too need to pay for it.
If service companies want to be charitable, give me some plain black number plate surrounds!

n1smo_gtir, Dec 22, 9:45pm
If people are that anal about advertising they should remove all factory emblems off their car and wear plain white t shirt and black pants too. Don't buy branded goods cos you pay shitloads for helping apple advertise by using their iPods, iphones, ipads in public.

xpfairmont, Dec 22, 10:08pm
WHAT EVER! hardly the same is it! Plus badges are on cars when we buy them not put on later, so we know what we are getting.