200 vectra rear trailing arm bushes

chileman, Jan 22, 3:23am
I need to replace two of these for wof. Can someone tell me where to get some cheap as i have looked around and holden say they are the only ones with them at $318 a pair.

phillip.weston, Jan 22, 4:09am
Look on eBay for Vauxhall Vectra or Opel Vectra.

thejazzpianoma, Jan 22, 4:31am
+1
Holden are a disgraceful ripoff for this sort of thing.

thejazzpianoma, Jan 22, 4:52am
There are also some online U.K based stores that ship this sort of stuff internationally. I used one a while ago and found it to be excellent, the name escapes me at the moment though. If you do a search of my user name and vectra or opel you may find where I have passed it on in past. It was something like vectraworld.

petermcg, Jan 22, 6:14am
Come see me Ill price some for you.

treachug, Jan 22, 9:55am
How much do you want to spend! I have 2 new ones in a box in the garage- genuine Holden/Opel ones) that I could list. Will go hunt them out tomorrow night

chileman, Jan 22, 10:50pm
Thanks guys. I will have to go and get some measurements as i may be confused at what bushes are needed. According to holden the part number is 90496700, but when i Google it the measurements are 52mm L x 45mm OD x 12mm ID. I think the ones i need are smaller than that. I also see on ebay the whole set of 4 trailing arm bushes and two rose bushes which sounds correct so that's why i am confused. I will be back today. I have three weeks to sort this.

leanne_6, Jan 22, 11:04pm
http://vaux-world.com/0190496700--suspension-arm-ball-joint-control-bush---rear---vectra-b---new-part-1354-p.asp

same part number i am ordering parts from them end of next week if need them

thejazzpianoma, Jan 22, 11:08pm
That's the place I have used in past!
They were great to deal with and pricing including freight was very good. Parts were on my doorstep in just over a week.

thejazzpianoma, Jan 22, 11:12pm
BTW, I have an exhaust manifold gasket for the 2.0 engine I can list here on TM if you ever need one, likewise a cam cover gasket. Not sure which Vectra you have but the 2.0 is notorious for breaking exhaust studs, I suggest you take the time to remove and replace them all before they snap off and become a big drama to sort. Hence my having a spare gasket on hand for them.

chileman, Jan 23, 1:36am
Back again. Took the wheel off, removed the bolt from the top bush and measured. The dimensions above are correct, so am now confident i have the correct part number. @treachugi would be glad to take them off your hands. What price are you asking for them including delivery!

chileman, Jan 23, 7:16am
Thankyou to petermcg . You have saved me more than $250. This is my first visit to the motoring board, and what a great visit it has been. Thanks guys.

treachug, Jan 23, 9:50am
Just saw your question chileman.bit like the mitre10 price promise - I would have done a pair for $54.94 with free shipping.beating the price you paid by 1 cent hahaha.
Nah, seriously you got a bargain there, thats a damm cheap price from petermcg.
Goes to show not always best buying from overseas (even though I do as well)