Is a car ever too old ?

Page 2 / 2
nightboss, Mar 14, 12:00pm
Depends on what sort of duty you are referring to, A 20 year old small car like a Mazda 323 with a towbar may well have done some heavy duty work. I would prefer a small car of that age to have no towbar (or signs of one being ever fitted).

It would be good to think all owners do their duty and service their vehicles regularly but sadly that is not allways the case. It is your duty to get any used vehicle checked by someone creditable and experienced in that type of vehicle, especially if that is beyond your skills. (Eg; "Mechanic" or "parameter" oops I mean "panelbeater".)

guest, Sep 25, 5:12pm
I was racing at the Speedrome in the year 54 and 55- What a time I had, My Name is David McKellar, The very first race I had , I hit Duke Melinn, , not on puorpse,His car went flying through the air.Needless to say, he was not happy,He was driving a 32 Chev, coup, I drove a 37 Plymouth

guest, Sep 26, 5:09pm
AZSuperman01 / I am familiar with those vesres, however it doesn't answer the question. According to that reference no one should need more than 2 people praying in order to get the message through to God there is no scriptural support for any benefit beyond getting a second person to pray with you.It also doesn't explain WHY a second person would be necessary or WHY more than one person is EVER needed. Why wouldn't God answer a prayer from single believer, but he would with two or thirty?Why is a prayer so much less efficient than a phone, a walkie-talkie, a telegraph, or even two cans with a string connecting them?