Impounded car got stolen,Now that would be gutting

Page 2 / 2
austingtir, Mar 13, 6:53am
Sounds more like they have massive mortgages to me.

treachug, Mar 13, 6:57am
Wreckers or towing companies!

johnf_456, Mar 13, 6:57am
Hard work, yes I know several younger people that own all there cars. Age has no relevance to wealth in my opinion.

neville48, Mar 13, 8:48am
The blue 65 Impala Coupe ! I heard he got it back and in untouched condition.please correct me if I am wrong people.

austingtir, Mar 13, 9:27am
Both obviously more so the wreckers imo though.

treachug, Mar 13, 6:33pm
I personally know know both tow company operators & wreckers (& actually work for a automotive company that dismantles cars as well).does that make me like them.'dodgy ass' as you called them

nfused22, Mar 14, 12:27am
i find this comment on the stuff article interesting.

apetes2 days ago
Is this the same Aaron Hill who was believed to be supplying the Police with info about where us "boy racers" would be! I had heard a rumor about him doing this for the past year at least.This is the guy who runs Christchurch Underground isn't it! If thats the case, why would Police screw him over! If its true, that give a lot of people motive for wanting to do this.

I dont feel sorry for him one bit to be honest. Anyone who drives at 180km + in the 60km zone should not be behind a steering wheel. Doesn't matter if its 3am or 3pm, 120kms over the speed limit is never ok, and not just endangering himself but everyone else on the road. He is obviously someone who thinks he is invincible and above the law. Im also to believe this vehicle was only a Skyline GTS4 with GTR motor and guards. So not the genuine thing.

monaro_xxx, Mar 14, 2:29am
regardless of what car it is,a car getting nicked SUCKS and when its not in your possession at the time,it would suck more.
I really wish there were harsher car theft penalties