Young Punks fiddling with your car!

Page 1 / 2
edangus, Mar 4, 8:22am
When did it become OK to touch a mans ride without his permission!
Nearly lost my rag completely with 20ish buggars yesterday.
Keep your hands out of my rims!
You look with your eyes not your hands (unless you want them broken).

I dunno, am I just old fashioned! There is no way I would touch another mans car without permission. Friggin GRRRRRRRR.

Rant Ends

les6, Mar 4, 8:25am
thats what happens when you live where you do!

edangus, Mar 4, 8:29am
LOL. Actually was on the North Shore. Round here, people still have shotguns and bats.

gunhand, Mar 4, 8:29am
Best not be parking your car at a car show then, unless its a roped off event.
Your car will have scratches, icecream stains, finger prints, dog slobber, baby puke and whatever else humainity can get it on it while viewing it, and thats the adults. Then theres the kids that allowed to touch and grab while the parents stand idly by while there cute child molests your pride and joy.

trogedon, Mar 4, 8:31am
You're a wit Les.sad you're a 1/2 wit.

edangus, Mar 4, 8:32am
Yeah, but thats a car show, it goes with the territory. Its been put on display.
Maybe I am just a grumpy old prick.

gunhand, Mar 4, 8:34am
No not really you have a right to be pissed, but same thing, no respect for others property.

trogedon, Mar 4, 8:36am
That's a bit rich coming from the person who can't even create a complete sentence.

les6, Mar 4, 8:39am
nevermihd that shit,can you fix car clocks!

edangus, Mar 4, 8:41am
Sweet, When I go to a show, I wont touch unless the owner says, go on, its OK. I have raised my kids to look with their eyes not hands.
I know how many hours go into keeping your pride and joy in the best condition.
I was really furious. My youngest diffused my ferocity with "Hey look Dad, theres and Ambulance over there, Lets NOT use it" He's quick.

morrisman1, Mar 4, 9:20am
I can't see any parents standing around while that's happening!

pebbles61, Mar 4, 9:21am
I was doing some dishes one day and saw some preteen waiting for his mate to come out from the flat next door, while he was waiting he thought it'd be interesting to try and open the boot on my classic car. Bloody hell did he get a shock when I shouted "WTF do you think you're bloody doing!" jumped back two feet with his hands in the air lol.

pebbles61, Mar 4, 9:32am
Pretty much aye lol, look with your eyes, not your hands etc

splinter67, Mar 4, 9:34am
Next time dont leave your bat at home

edangus, Mar 4, 9:39am
Touche

splinter67, Mar 4, 9:44am
If it had been my car they where touching the ambulance would have been required you have more self control than me well done

_mrsedangus_, Mar 4, 9:45am
'surrounded by nice people' - WTF we were in Wendy's having a burger - the entire restaurant went into survival mode!

edangus, Mar 4, 9:50am
I think I may be getting old and soft

edangus, Mar 4, 9:52am
Out! - Out! *points to General*

splinter67, Mar 4, 9:54am
Nah ya just didnt have ya trusty bat lol and Im not talking about mrsedangus we know she was there

kazbanz, Mar 4, 9:59pm
Unless you have met her thats not a nice thing to call a mans wife

jmma, Mar 4, 11:44pm
Uummm, nice shoes(o:

splinter67, Mar 4, 11:49pm
Was she wearing shoes will have to have another look lol

elliehen, Mar 4, 11:49pm
Sure you're not just promoting your car auction!Looks as though it's inviting people to touch, if that's the car you're talking about ;)

chevcamaro, Mar 5, 12:07am
thanks guys and gals, i needed that, hope you all have a great day, best go and take the rest of my meds, ut thanks so much for the laugh