Knocked off motorbike

bransonbelle, Mar 16, 11:00pm
My dad was knocked off his motorbike about 9am this morning at the Palomino roundabout in Henderson Heights. The guy didn't even stop. He could have been seriously injured (luckily he wasn't) but his bike is pretty damaged and probably not worth repairing. I can't believe the guy didn't even stop! The only consolation is he will probably have damage to the front of his car. Grrr!

daryl14, Mar 16, 11:04pm
Hopefully someone saw the plate and calls the coppers. If so He'll get done for leaving the scene.

bransonbelle, Mar 16, 11:07pm
Dad was lying on the road for only a few seconds before getting up. Apparently no one else was around just at that time unfortunately.

bransonbelle, Mar 16, 11:09pm
Thank you. No he didn't get a description, I think it all happened so fast and he was in a bit of shock when he got home.

daryl14, Mar 16, 11:15pm
If you're very lucky, when the driver has recovered from his shock, He'll contact police.

trogedon, Mar 17, 12:03am
Agreed. I ride my bicycle through there alot (from Summerland to Palimino usually) and have people go through the Give Way etc on me. I almost aways get their rego and do a Roadwatch complaint.

brokebloke1, Mar 17, 2:50am
well it sure as hell isnt jail!
note that the two people who got off when they were drag racing, been drinking and he kills 2 young girls . no jail time !
our laws need a serious look at.
so the next person who kills someone while drink driving should get off

theram1, Mar 17, 3:24am
You can't get jail time if you are not convicted, in China maybe.

mantagsi, Mar 17, 3:49am
I recommend you get a cheapie dash cam for the bike, got one for mine and it has proved its worth already! Mind you if you get knocked off it mightn't catch a licence plate but at least you get something out of it.