Hilux clutch. Whats the difference .

skiff1, Mar 20, 8:22pm
Ones yellow.

gadgit3, Mar 20, 8:35pm
The HD kit is good for towing large loads up big hills. but the plate and bearing are the same in both kits the only difference is the clamping pressure of the pressure plate.
The STD unit will be fine for 90% of the NZ public

trader_84, Mar 20, 10:49pm
Got the cheaper version and got it even cheaper in town this morning. The vehicle this item is being fitted into is my prized (and extremely MINTA) Lux pig. There was/is nothing wrong with the clutch currently in there (that i am aware of) but I have decided to swap out a dodgy transfer box and thought I might as well do the clutch at the same time. I'm going to find out soon enough - but what sorta flywheel should I be expecting to see in there! i have read stuff about dual mass types etc but have never seen one up close. The truck is a 93' (OEM) 2.8 LN106.

gadgit3, Mar 20, 11:40pm
It'll be a one piece flywheel in there. Get a spigot bearing also as this is likley to be getting a bit sad now.

xs1100, Mar 21, 8:56am
get the flywheel ground also

trader_84, Mar 21, 6:20pm
What is a ballpark figure I should expect to be paying to have my flywheel ground! Is there a certain 'finish' I should be asking for! Is this a place/operation where there are rorts or typical shortcuts taken by operators that I should be ensuring does not happen in my case! I'm not going to stand there (lol!) but I would be conveying the message to them that I know what i want and know how it is obtained. Any one got any recommendations in Palmy North! Cheer.