Driving skills thread add-ons

intrade, Dec 22, 5:55am
ok here is what i recon you can do to hone your driver skills.

intrade, Dec 22, 6:01am
I own logitech G27 steering wheel with 6 speed manual gear lever and clutch and brake pedals.
With this i drive euro-truck simulator 2 and its extreemly realistic when you have the 40 inch tv as your monitor like i do.
if your at a red traffic light up hills the truck will move backwards if you let the brake go and stall if your not fast enough to work clutch and gas just like real world driving.
i often think when i drive my van that feels the same as in the simulator only in the real world you cant reset the game or repair the vehicle within secounds at a repair shop.

intrade, Dec 22, 6:10am
also i do loads of road rage wave my fist and blow my horn at anyone on the road. and try out dangerous overtaking .
You can also eat food and drink drive no problem i dont drink much when driving in ets2 but hey at least i can do so in the game .
What i do get there is loads of speeding tickets lol and they are friggen expensive 550 euro i think but hey i got 24 fully equiped garages with trucks and workers earning 5 million per day lol so whom cares how much tickets are my workers pay for that in the game.

you get them overtake you on the right also i blow my horn and wave my fist and swear at car drivers in the game , So if you think you have road rage lurking you could get rid of it playing this game .
i even had some bastards slam on his brakes when i blow my horn behind him whipped em off the road lol . or some blimin bus overtakes and i follow and then he stops because something is comming . if your quick enough you can make it on to the grass and overtake him and make it before a crash occures as you cant really stop with 30 tonns behind you in time anyhow

intrade, Dec 22, 6:18am

tamarillo, May 15, 5:03pm
Cool.
Does nothing to help learn road craft though.