Autotrail Delaware Motorhome,Trouble

wendybob2, Jul 14, 6:21am
I want to hear from anyone who owns an Autotrail Deleware motorhome, we purchased ours from the Motorhome show in Auckland, April, we can't go anywhere at the moment as the water pump and freezer has stopped working
so disappointed with it. we have the Grandkids this week and can't use it

saxman99, Jul 14, 6:24am
First: Got a FULL charge on the house battery?

nzdoug, Jul 14, 6:31am
Does it have frozen water in its innards?

johotech, Jul 14, 6:45am
Fuse?

wendybob2, Jul 14, 6:56am
Full charge on the battery, no frozen water, we arrived home after nearly 2 weeks in North Island, 2 weeks ago, during that time 2 cupboards fell off and landed on the floor. fixed in Auckland. 2 days later fridge froze everything then stopped working. got it fixed in Taraunga it only lasted 2 days. bubbles have apaired under the blue stickers (which is over 1/4 of the van) they have picked them and told us to apply a hairdryer to them and push them back! this is a brand new Motorhome

wendybob2, Jul 14, 7:00am
All I want to know is from anyone who owns the same model and if they have pproblem. I hoping that this is a one off and repairs will be done and then happy camping It has been in to be fixed 5 times since we go it May this year!

tamarillo, Jul 14, 8:32pm
Don't think you can blame auto trail, these are both third party items and doubtfully anything to do with their installation.
Teething problems.

saxman99, Jul 14, 8:52pm
Pretty simple, just take it back and tell them you require a new fridge/freezer and a new water pump or you'll beat them with a stick. Make sure to be very grumpy and take a decent stick with you.

tub4, Jul 15, 6:22am
Taking it back for repairs 5 times since May & its still not right?
I think I'd be taking it back and telling them to replace the whole bloody thing.

tony9, Jul 15, 6:32am
Read this carefully, then tell them they have 7 days to put it right, or give you your money back.

http://www.consumeraffairs.govt.nz/for-consumers/law/consumer-guarantees-act/what-you-need-to-know

barloo, Feb 6, 1:05am
level parking is good for the fridge :) No ice in the drain in the back of the fridge?