zak410, Jun 18, 12:44am
Check up this great safety device,
2mn video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZetSRWchM4w

differentthings, Jun 18, 1:47am
Wow. Cool idea

brapbrap8, Jun 18, 2:07am
Very good, quite a simple idea really!
Although I would have thought the camera would be mounted up higher to help it to see further.

thejazzpianoma, Jun 18, 3:51am
Government would probably outlaw it here. They seem to be making a concentrated effort on preventing people overtaking and trying to make us all content with going at the speed of the slowest driver. Otherwise known as "traffic calming".

We can't be trusted to overtake, not even on passing lanes, that's why they are either removing passing lanes or not installing them on new roads.

tweake, Jun 18, 4:21am
but what will happen idiot pulls out and overtakes, crashes, then sues (or family sues) claiming the screen system wasn't working properly. that will be the end of it as samsung or truck owners will not want to be held responsible for some idiots actions.

tweake, Jun 18, 4:26am
they have been putting more passing lanes in. however they have had to pull some out because drivers are idiots and can't even overtake safely on a passing lane.
classic example was the passing lane on the north side of wellsford.
it was really handy to be able to pass slow trucks up the hill but huge amount of accidents.

craigs_workshop, Jun 18, 5:06am
i dont even understand how its possible to crash a modern car AT ALL

they drive, stop, handel, & go SO GOOD, they virtually drive themselves

if you can crash a modern car - theres no foolproof system thats foolproof enough to contain you

poppy62, Jun 18, 5:45am
I wonder if they come with Sky Sports channels, be handy stuck behind at peak hour.

noswalg, Jun 18, 6:31am
You're on to something there. Play a decent movie and broadcast sound over a radio frequency and at least the vehicle behind the truck won't want to pass!

poppy62, May 30, 2:15am
I guess it brings a new perspective to "Drivin" movies.