Bouquet to super cheap Nelson

tamarillo, Feb 24, 11:42pm
Needed wheel bearing kit 95fairmont. Got right thing in overnight, rang me this morning to say it's in, $32 for kit and it is right.
Whilst there I asked about when new supply of the bike oil I use is due as not on shelf and she knew right off top of head it was in consignment already out back and would ring when on shelf.
Great service.

floscey, Feb 25, 12:25am
Hope they are cheap flowers . The kits are only 19.50 + gst retail up here

floscey, Feb 25, 1:17am
my Apologies in advance if its for the rear kit .I should have asked .

gmphil, Feb 25, 2:09am
and if consignment out back why didn't the lazy sod receipt it in and sell u one on the spot ?.
terrible service how much in gas in time to go back for that oil

tamarillo, Feb 25, 2:40am
We always pay more here, used to it. Still cheap.
As for oil, a large consignment will be packed, wrapped etc and needs to come through warehouse. That's fair enough and its a short drive.
Pity you guys turn a positive comment into criticism, not much of an attitude to have in life me thinks.

jason_247, Feb 25, 6:31am
sigh, everyone complains about service and now that someone has something nice to say its still not good enough.

yes bearings may be cheaper in auckland but it also costs 10X as much to pay your rent. so i know what id prefer.

and believe it or not some people dont mind coming back later for somethings. im sure if he said " i need it now" they would have had a dig for the oil.

tamarillo, pop onto their website and let them know what you thought, abit of positivity goes a long way to someone working in retail.

tub4, Feb 25, 6:48am
Its so nice to hear from others with their glasses half full, feel a wee bit sorry for the couple of you with your half empty wondering why life is so shit for you.
Good on ya Tamarillo, nice one

floscey, Feb 25, 10:54pm
sorry couldnt see the positive in paying too much , but hey as long as your happy.

ralphdog1, Feb 25, 11:17pm
Starting to seem like the glass is in fact broken.

esky-tastic, Feb 25, 11:20pm
Yep, there's always somebody ready to turn any parade into a funeral.

tamarillo, Feb 26, 12:31am
Anyway, I'm enjoying their service so continue to take my business there.

xs1100, May 24, 1:40pm
and remember its not the cost of the brgs to worry about but rather the quality. would prefer expensive Japanese brgs over cheap chinese