Suzuki Swift wins another award

countrypete, Jan 19, 8:01pm

poppy62, Jan 19, 8:12pm
Looks like it was up against the Chery, Geely, Mahindra, Tata and a few other Asian brands in the up to $15K range. Tough competition.

jmma, Jan 19, 8:42pm
Is that you jazz Lol (o:

audi_s_ate, Jan 19, 9:29pm
Is that because you drive 70 in a 50 zone, or that most are driven by Nana's? Drive one before you comment, I wouldn't say that are slow (certainly not fast though) and they have a great chuck-ability to them - kerb weight is only 1tonne.

slarty45, Jan 19, 9:37pm
I don`t see Chery, Geely, Mahindra and Tata mentioned in that article.
If they are available in UK, I reckon they would be about half the price and not really a "hot hatch"

ema1, Jan 19, 9:40pm
Pretty predictable, Euro biased dissenters coming out to beat their drums ha ha.
The biggest dissenter of all will no doub't be along some stage.
They, it appears just can't help themselves.

countrypete, Jan 19, 11:25pm
Actually, it was up against the Golf GTi, BMW M135i and Fiesta ST. But don't let the facts get in the way of your agenda.

slarty45, Jan 19, 11:36pm
http://www.topgear.com/uk/suzuki/swift-sport/verdict
going on this, it handles heaps better than a 52 Prefect

The Swift Sport lives up to its considerable promise on the road. The standard Swift already handles really well and, with far-reaching changes for the keenly developed suspension, the Sport is even better. It drives brilliantly

ema1, Jan 20, 1:41am
Correct. Exactly what I mean about Euro biased dissenters on here, only some ( notice Asian makes mentioned ONLY) by those said Euro dissenters in the comparison tests?
Euro's in same test conveniently got left out of the comparison . again misinformation to suit agenda. so funny and so obvious.
What makes it more meaningful is those tests were based over there in Europe/UK as well?

berg, Jan 20, 2:21am
They are a brilliant little car. We were going to buy another one after 165,000km of trouble free motoring but decided to get rid of the Commonwhore as well and update to a new 2.4, 6 speed manual Kizashi. Bloody thing is awesome!

poppy62, Jan 20, 8:42am
All these cars are well above the Suzukis' 15K (GBP) segment so don't let the pricing get in the way of your agenda.

trouser, Jul 31, 9:08am
Thats right. They all won their respective price brackets.