Put GTTi motor in G11, how hard?

ericmf12, Apr 3, 9:28am
Put GTTi motor inG11,howhard?

budgel, Apr 3, 9:00pm
67%

mrfxit, Apr 3, 9:28pm
50% work + 50% paper work

vivac, Apr 3, 10:10pm
Might be a little more than you can handle, you cant even structure a sentence.

mrfxit, Apr 3, 10:49pm
Revised estimate . >>

30% work
20% govt paper work
10% working out the budget
40% realigning my life style after all the meds have worn off doing that job.

(based on minimal info of job & owners personality /cash flow/ life expectations etc)

mrfxit, Apr 3, 10:50pm
Hint . >

If you want good answers, FIRST you need to supply good detailed information.

floscey, Apr 3, 11:18pm
check the size of the herkumflanger first , if this doesnt align with the watchamacallit ,the thingamachingy wont engage and you will need to get an adaptor plate .

purple666, Apr 4, 12:19am
With a big enough hammer and a decent sized crowbar you can make just about anything fit in/on/around/over/under anything.
Or are you picking the engine up and want to know if it will fit in the boot/hatch/backseat/passengers-
seat to get it home?

kcf, Apr 4, 4:02am
Orange

trouser, Apr 4, 5:17am
42?

ozz1, Apr 4, 5:21am
g11 charade? reallly?

trouser, Apr 4, 9:04am
I have seen it done. Gtti is a second? gen charade turbo. Not sure how hard it was though.

ericmf12, Apr 15, 10:25am
Thanks for your comments, GTTi motor is in the car, was not hard as I throught, it,s an easy way to get 100 hp in G11.Cheers

socram, Apr 15, 10:05pm
Methinks that the days of actually making sense with cars has gone. Is a GTO, a Ferrari, Pontiac, Mitsubishi or a truck?

Why does everyone seem to think that everyone else knows exactly what they mean or is it that they are so narrowly focused that they haven't a clue that other people might not have the faintest idea what they are talking about?

Can I fit a Sabrina into my Dolly? If so, where can I find one?

whqqsh, Apr 15, 10:40pm
Who's Howard?

ericmf12, Apr 16, 10:26am
Might be safer if socram stuck to his dolly!

socram, Apr 16, 10:35am
Prefer Sabrina!

Just for those who don't get it (if any), Sabrina was an experimental twin cam Triumph engine (named after a busty model of that era) and Dolly refers to a Dolomite Sprint, but I'm sure you all knew that.

zak410, Apr 16, 10:58am
Well done!

ericmf12, Apr 16, 11:33am
No I did,nt know about experimental twin cam motor, but that is one Triumph I do like, watched them racing in Australia in late 70.s .Not many around now.

gsimpson, Apr 16, 12:05pm
I thought you meant this Dolly
mr_lovebug, Mar 9, 4:05pm
3 Cylinder 993cc 12 valve, twin cam Turbo that weighs under 1 ton. These cars go like a cut cat, they are extremely rare, especially the GT-XX model with the CB70 motor.

Above is from Listing #: 873598692

Normal as a easy change out the old motor and drop the new one in.

It's almost the same block and should fit back in without any problems, the heads are totally different, MAYBE you can just change the head over?

Not read the whole thread. I love the G11, had a few of them.