Nissan Primera

unideck, Sep 10, 11:35am
LOL, I wish him well too! Personally I have never owned a BMW and not likely to either, never been my thing. Never owned a Toyota either but thats another story haha. Lets hope he has many moons of happy driving ahead of him and the phone doesn't keep calling at all hours of the day asking to be rescued - wishful thinking me thinks!

jmma, Sep 10, 11:36am
I guess he knows someone with a trailer if he needs one to get it home (o:

unideck, Sep 10, 11:40am
I recon mate :) we sold a BA Falcon last year, sold within 15 mins.

unideck, Sep 10, 11:42am
LMAO, I recon ill just add him on my AA cover, far easier haha.

kazbanz, Sep 10, 7:52pm
hmmm--a $2500 bimmer--Hope its got a heated rear window that works.

2sheddies, Sep 11, 2:52am
Oh yeah, I remember that one now too! Had a bit of a natter about it on here at the time if memory serves me. I think we were trying to figure out if it was a Fairmont or Futura or something lol.

Hope the lad has fun and good luck with his Beemer!

unideck, Sep 11, 11:57pm
Too Funny Kaz, its a 318 year 2000, has a couple of items to sort out but overall a very very tidy car. Ill pop a few extra fuses in just incase! to keep the rear window heater working lol

unideck, Sep 11, 11:59pm
Thats the one, it sold so fast I could hardly blink haha same as this one. He love the BM, just wait cos that I'm certain will change haha.

kazbanz, Sep 12, 12:11am
Hey mate Im being serious for a minute here.
If you trace the heater hose you'll see it heads round to the back of the engine.There is a plastic elbow at the back of the head. Buy a new one and fit it then rebleed the cooling system.
Eventually that elbow cracks and all the coolant leaks out.Go figure that means new head gasket is needed.
In fairness to BMW its a fair ask for a bit of plastic to be close to the engine and carry hot water under a bit of pressure

unideck, Sep 12, 11:52am
Cheers for that Kaz - I know ;) This has just had the head done and new rad too plus the elbow. Not sure which crapped out first but the invoice shows a fair few grand has just passed hands - glad it wasn't mine lol. I have to sort the headlining and the drivers electric window (typical really) but apart from that its extremely tidy 166,000kms. I could only find one other fault, a ding smack in the middle of the front steel cowl, ha, this part in the correct colour is only $85 from the wreckers so hell, ill buy him that cos its cheaper than painting the thing. This is the 318Ti with side air bags etc so a tad safer than his old Nissan.

kazbanz, Sep 12, 7:57pm
Unidec--what you mean I do know what Im talking about?
That's not possible surely?

unideck, Jul 1, 11:11am
Aye?