Ford Kuga

kam04, Jun 28, 3:23am
Seems to be a lot of Ford Kuga's for sale with very low kms. In fact there's an import 2014 with less than 4k on the clock. Is there something wrong with these cars.

skull, Jun 28, 3:32am
We have one and love it and will certainly be replacing it with another one, diesel is the way to go as far as I'm concerned but I'll be driving the new 2 litre Ecoboost model before we order the next one.

skull, Jun 28, 4:57am
The high number of low km models on sale is probably more related to the recent release of the Trend and Titanium variants with a significant power increase. I'm sure that will result in the value of the 1600 Ecoboost models taking an initial hit so they are being cleared now in the hope of a lighter hit.

3tomany, Jun 28, 9:42pm
We have one 1.6litre ecoboost it is awesome

bwg11, Jun 28, 10:46pm
What happened to poster unbeatabull? He made some very scathing comments about the Kuga. His knowledge of the Ford product was amazing. Can't help wondering if his hand was smacked from above. I am sure his contributions to this board are missed by many as well as myself.

michael555, Jun 29, 12:54am
I wonder where unbeatabull is? He has sure helped me out. Awesome knowledge

skull, Jun 29, 4:26am
He earned himself a ban for reasons unknown to me

xr6turbo2, Apr 12, 6:22pm
i have a 2014 kuga diesel, fantastic car, no issues. Drove a cx 5 mazda and kuga in my opinion is a better car