Do you think this is cheap?

daryl14, Mar 20, 3:15am
Good for a hot rod re-power. Then you could part it out and get your money back.

jcwholesale, Mar 20, 5:00am
Probably rusty, but have a look you could be surprised. Just the engine has to be worth almost that, if you can be bothered wrecking it. Lol

mals69, Mar 20, 6:32am
Been to the moon and back - what could you have to potentially
spend on it in the future, mate spent 700 on coil packs few years back on his vn v6 model

richynuts, Mar 20, 8:02am
Nope moon is 384,400kms from earth. been round the earth 8 times though

mals69, Mar 20, 8:09am
:) only 8 times round the earth - only just run in - OP snap it up before I do .

franc123, Mar 20, 8:19am
That's assuming the drivetrain is any good to start with, virtually all of those have had a hard life from day one. The big difference is when it was newish it was probably maintained well, later owners inflict the doubly horrible combo of neglect AND thrashing in most cases from what I've seen. You'd want to get an idea of how good it was before even buying it for that reason.

peja, Mar 20, 9:19am
Its cheap because its deregoed and no WOF. That said if the body is sound it could be a good car to grab and keep as older Aussie V8's are starting to appreciate now

dr.doolittle, Mar 20, 6:57pm
Thats what I was thinking.
Personally I'm not a fan of that model but thought an older SS of anything with a V8 might be worth something in a few years. (think HT, HQ).
It's the cheapest Commodore SS I've ever seen.

martin11, Apr 21, 6:17pm
Why is it deregistered you may never get it back on the road ?