06 bmw 320i

keith.marshall, Mar 28, 9:52am
airbag light and engine warning light on

mugenb20b, Mar 28, 6:31pm
Check all the fuses first, failing that, you'll need to go to a garage that has some decent scan tools to access fault codes and go from there.

tamarillo, Mar 28, 8:48pm
Yep mugen on it.
Workshops have scan tool that gets more info to say what problem is.
But if engine warnng light is on do check vitals first, oil, water, temperature etc. might be trying to tell you something you really need to know!

keith.marshall, Apr 2, 10:26am
Thankyou to mugenb20b.Car put onto a computer today.Plug under drivers seat connection prob.Fixed.Radiator requiring more anti-freeze.Fixed.Both warning lights now off.$90 to fix.

snoopy221, Apr 2, 10:44am
Good call and acceptive price fix-connections are like life with computers however be aware coolant loss can be an achilles heel-and preqresite /early warning of potential money spending-invest in checking coolant level regularily

keith.marshall, Apr 8, 11:33am
Engine warning light came back on.Bugger.Back onto the computer today.They say it is a Catalytic Converter Problem Now.Is this gona cost Heaps.Appreciate any Advice.

keith.marshall, Apr 8, 11:36am
Vehicle runs on 95 Octane

saxman99, Apr 8, 2:26pm
First thing is to ask them to reset the light without doing any work and see if it comes back on. If it does then further investigation is needed.

keith.marshall, Apr 9, 12:02am
that is done,now will see when or if it comes back on.

keith.marshall, Apr 9, 12:19am
after being diagnosed with cancer i bought this car to enjoy my life. but you know what, these problems with this car hasn't swung it for me. double bugger.

intrade, Apr 9, 12:36am
well you want to find out what cancer you have and start doing extreem lifestile changes , if you want the car fixed correctly ring aecs.net and ask whom they recommend you take your bmw to. because what you just said sounds like you have some swaptron morns who just plugged a scanner on the car , you have to know system function to correctly diagnose a problem.
its about the same as when you got cancer the doctor goes ok chemo lets kill it all and see if you make it ,
that cop who did the intravenous vitamin C has made it after he first he got poisoned with chemo and then they told him sorry did not work go home to die .
Most cancer are caused by what you did to your body some are unfortunately inherited problems making you more prone to get it but recomending chemo for all cancer is just like lets start swapping all parts on a car and see if its fixed instead of finding out why and how you got cancer.
i am lucky i got no cancer but other problems like to much aluminium lack of minerals found out with hair sample analyses by a lab in the usa ,
this is the lab a local health practition sent my hair sample to
http://www.arltma.com/HairAnalysis.htm

keith.marshall, Mar 14, 9:07pm
Been a week now Since the Engine Light was Reset with no futher llumination.All good so far.