Unfortunate car names.

Page 2 / 2
dublo, Feb 9, 9:43am
All of these make Henry's names for his 1930s V8s sound quite tame: you could buy a 2-door Tudor (I guess in an American accent it would sound like "two-door" or the (4-door of course) Fordor!

sifty, Feb 9, 11:15pm
How about bikes?
The Ossa Plonker has always amused me.

tamarillo, Feb 10, 3:29am
Bighorn. How the hell can anyone have a bighorn. I still laugh at it. How can people buy these things? Big horn.
Then there's the Toyota enima. How can you drive around with a pipe up your nether regions!
Some people have no dignity.

tamarillo, Feb 10, 3:31am
Maybe sold next to the Toyota enima. Who said only the poms loved bottom jokes.

jmma, Feb 10, 3:43am
Hhhmmm, I might buy a big horn Lol uu========O--

barrylarry, Feb 10, 4:11am

bwg11, Feb 11, 6:36am
Reminds me of a road test title for a modified, body kitted Celica back in the 70's - "Slicker, Sleeker Selica".

bullfarmer2, Feb 11, 7:27am
ford KA

emmerson1, Feb 11, 7:40am
I had a Mitsubishi Starion which was (so the story said), the Japanese take on 'Stallion'.

jan106, Feb 12, 7:27pm
Toyota Windy

hamhonda, Feb 12, 7:31pm
Nissan Salut (looks like Slut when following it). Ford Kuga (got picked up by a cougar)

tgray, Feb 12, 7:46pm
Nissan Cedric
Nissan Gloria

franc123, Feb 13, 7:41am
Daihatsu Social Poze
Mitsubishi MiniActive Urban Sandal
Mazda Bongo Brawny
Subaru Touring Bruce (A Legacy promoted by Bruce Willis in Japan)
Renault Kangoo
Mazda Roadpacer
Proton Jumbuck
Suzuki Mighty Boy

The last two were small utes sold in Aussie believe it or not.

marte, Feb 13, 8:30am
Mazda Cosmo with Wankel power.

boilmkr77, Feb 13, 8:47am
Hi just changed the front rotors on 94 Fairmont with new ones but now brakes feel like they grinding and can what sounds like pump running continuesly. What have I done wrong? Cheers

franc123, Feb 13, 8:52am
Posted in the wrong thread for a start. The ABS is activating by the sound of it, are you sure you have fitted the right rotors? Gli versions generally didn't have ABS in the ED/EF era but obviously the Fairmont does, check that the new rotors have the sensor rings on the inside.

gwimweeper, Feb 13, 7:15pm
Ford were wondering why their Pinto wasn't selling as well as expected in Brazil.

Until someone told them that in Brazil "pinto" is slang for small penis.

mugenb20b, Jun 19, 3:54pm
'Star of Orion' is how they came up with the name.