Gold Coast V8 Super Cars this weekend.

ruby2014, Oct 24, 3:44am
I will be watching the race on Sunday through Skys Fan Pass, but would anyone have a live stream link to be able to watch the top ten shoot out and qualifying tomorrow?

jkm, Oct 24, 8:58am
The sky guide says the V8 supercars are not on sport 1,2,3,4 but on a sky pop up channel. Have you confirmed the sky fan pass will give you the pop up channel?

jkm, Oct 24, 9:05am
"Are the pop-up sport channels or ESPN channels on SKY available on FAN PASS?
Unfortunately neither the pop-up sport channels nor ESPN channels are included as part of the SKY Sport package on FAN PASS. We are currently working on our product offering so hope to make more options available in the future."
from the fan pass web site

ruby2014, Oct 24, 9:43am
Well that would be a piss off, as I have already paid $20 to watch it. Bugger.
I am hoping if sky does not have it, that someone will kindly put up a link for me on here.
I just presumed that all the V8 motor racing would be on sky and I could pay sky to watch it.

mainlander05, Oct 24, 11:09pm
I did that for bathurst so I would expect the v8 would be on sky sport?
Unless sky found out it was so popular people won't buy sky.oh well TV as we know it is on the way out anyways thank goodness.

jkm, Oct 24, 11:30pm
Yup was going to buy the fan pass and watch the rugby and the V8s but will have to "find" a feed now to watch the V8s. Sky really should get their act together with programming.

kayjoh, Oct 25, 12:01am
Queensland don`t do daylight saving so 3 hour difference this weekend. I`ve looked at my usual links but can`t see anything for Top 10 yet.

serf407, Oct 25, 12:41am
5.22pm - is the race 26 listing.

kayjoh, Oct 25, 1:43am
Kiwi front row

ruby2014, Oct 25, 2:49am
So can someone put a link up on here when you find one.
I would have liked to see the top ten shoot out today.
You can't talk to anyone at Sky Fan Pass. I was told to email, so I did that and got told that I would get a reply within 72 bloody hours.

ruby2014, Oct 25, 4:14am
5 pm Saturday and Sunday but not on sky 1 to 4 channels. Only on pop ups. So wasted my 20 bucks on fan pass.

carriedaway74, Oct 25, 5:53am
There are literally hundreds of live stream sites, but none I found had anything available to watch other than the actual race for Saturday and Sunday.

I would have been more than happy to pay Sky for the privilege of watching the V8's if it was offered, but as it's not I will watch the races online for free and keep my money to myself!

tamarillo, Oct 25, 9:28am
The v8 supercar site has subscriber live steam and recordings of old races, though bit late in season to pay a years subs. You need hola or another device to pretend you're not in NZ as sky made them block it to us.
I really hate the way sky conduct business and hearing that it's not even on sports channels makes me hate them more!

exwesty, Oct 25, 9:44am
Sky can go and suck arse, they will NEVER get another $ from me.

carriedaway74, Dec 30, 4:38pm
Why can't Sky can't offer an online only package for those people who just want to watch the V8's. If they bought the rights to it in NZ surely they could do some kind of online streaming thing. There's loads of people who won't ever have Sky, yet they would have happily paid a fee to them for this. They could have made some good money out of it.