Porsche shunted at 90deg by truck on m/way today

whqqsh, Mar 29, 9:00am
Big holdup on the southern heading south, of course us heading north got the big slowdown too but only due to rubber-neckers. Looked like a white Porsche 911 had tried to change lanes in front of a truck, got clipped & spun. Truck well imbedded in the cars passenger side. Pity the southbound traffic, the tailback went for miles

monzaman, Mar 29, 10:32am
It was a silver porche 911,no rear damage but I think it was about to pass a truck with trailer which changed lanes on it,porches rh side badly scraped,holes in it and also small holes in centre barriers and of course skid marks, it happened a few metres south of orams rd overbridge,I went from redoubt rd to hill rd,took 38 mins instead of 2 or 3.

whqqsh, Mar 29, 7:31pm
dunno about the truck being the cause as it was dead straight & in the outside lane & porsche nose into the median barrier, thats how it looked to us but you never know until the accident report comes out (or you actually saw it), shows I didn't rubberneck too much, got the colour a bit wrong, thinking back it could've been a pearl though

monzaman, Apr 5, 6:14pm
Front was hardly damaged, radio report said truck with trailer colided with a car,I couldn't see lh side but guess that was the side truck hit samwhiching porsche against barrier.