Ford Cushion/pillow

karen38, Sep 3, 7:37pm
Any ideas where I may find a ford cushion/pillow, the one I am after looks a little like a fat sausage and sits in the back window and just says ford on it?
I have seen them in other cars but have been unable to find where to get them. thanks

kazbanz, Sep 3, 7:44pm
What a brilliant idea. Giving ford owners something soft and warm to put between their hands and the boot when pushing their cars.

nave12, Sep 3, 7:45pm
Spotlight and other of those style shops sold them back in the mid 2000's,i bought two but they won't be departing my world sorry.

gmphil, Sep 4, 1:38am
post 2 thanks for the laugh wasn't havnt a morning and needed a pick up

nightboss, Sep 4, 2:01am
Post 2, reminded me of the old Lada rear window demister joke. "Only there to prevent frostbite on homeward journeys."

lookoutas, Sep 4, 6:10am
No its not!
Its for pushing GM's so ya don't have to touch them.

karen38, Sep 4, 7:10am
made me laugh thanks, though doesn't solve my problem, there is no accounting for my sons taste in cars.

lookoutas, Sep 4, 7:43am
He's doing better than some on here.

lookoutas, Sep 4, 8:03am
A real good mum would go along to a place that prints T-shirts and get some material printed.

Just a thought.

skull, Sep 4, 9:51am

karen38, Sep 4, 7:35pm
thanks for those pictures but they are both normal size cushions, the second one is close, I just want the ford barrel part, not the vehicles in the picture.

kazbanz, Sep 4, 7:51pm
Aww come on you can do better than that.
personally I thought they were used between the front bumper of a Holden and the back bumper a Ford whilst pushing the ford.

kazbanz, Sep 4, 7:54pm
Karen--Beeing serious now--I think what you want is called a lumbar roll.
if you buy a plain black or red etc one then take it into one of those embroidery shops?logo shops. They should be able to stitch the logo onto the material for you.

karen38, Sep 5, 5:37am
good idea thanks

karen38, Apr 26, 11:18am
wee update - found one, just had to get it from Ford Australia accessories shop and purchased via ebay. woo hoo