Wow, ute with body-kit, 20" alloys, HSV.

pettal, Jun 21, 10:16am
so don't buy it .

extrayda, Jun 21, 10:25am
Get rid of the big silver highlights in the front bumper and I wouldn't mind the look (even with the Walkinshaw bonnet). Would need to have a decent HP V8 to suit though.

treachug, Jun 21, 11:05am
hahaha, look closer. its not genuine. All been added on by utes current owner - knowing the utes owner it would have been a cheap ex lease ute. He normally adds the 'awesome' (if you can call them that) body kits to ex cop cars. He buys the GTS badges (reproduction for HQ Holdens) from us at work.

doglover2003, Jun 21, 9:23pm
Way overpriced ! Look a right tool as many nothing flash jappa's kick your ass at the lights - counterfit.

whqqsh, Jun 21, 9:43pm
yup, I reckon the bonnet bulges main purpose is to duck down & hide behind in case someone recognises you

whqqsh, Jun 21, 9:45pm
in this case does GTS stand for 'Goes Too Slow'

trogedon, Jun 22, 1:18am
Sans bonnet bulge, silver sections front and back it'd look good. A bit hard for a 3.6 auto to do justice to '20 wheels grunt wise.

treachug, Jun 22, 10:04am
No it will stand for 'Going To Suck' as the new owner will get grief from everyone after they buy it.

richardmayes, Jun 23, 6:04am
It's basically a teenager. All "look at me, look at me, look at me", no substance.

With just the stripes, and everything else left black, and without the tacky bonnet bulge, it would have been a pretty snazzy looking ute. Pity.

whqqsh, May 10, 11:15am
My Pommy wife says 'all mouth & no trousers' lol