Carmedic. Cam here from te awa repco have a 25 sale on saturday if you havent already got the filter kit for my trans thought it

skyline_guy_r34, Apr 22, 6:22am
Cam here from Te Awa. Repco have a 25% sale on Saturday if you havent already got the filter kit for my trans. Thought it was worth a word or two

intrade, Apr 22, 6:46am
um ripco lol they charge 1000% more then the stuff is worth.
auto trans filter i buy from 24$ to 45$ tops. at local auto trans rebuild place.

carmedic, Apr 22, 6:48am
Got it, (BNT) I get more that 25% off retail on filters anyway.

carmedic, Apr 22, 7:06am
It depends who you are at Repco in the main the public should pay retail and trade get discount (trade). But I agree you have to watch your bills like a hawk, never expect the price to stay the same as last time, even if that was earlier that day!
Papariccardo was complaining about a Z336 oil filter he bought from Repco for $27 the other day, I checked, I pay just over $16 for a Ryco (it IS an expensive filter!) I could get a cheap alternative for under $4.

intrade, Nov 27, 10:01pm
most expensive filters i found are for hilux toyota 2L-te and even more expensive for mitsushitheap 4m40 hilux 34$ and the other shitfighter over 40$
my old hilux L engine 9$ from supersheep generic interchangable. also got 12$ brake pads once from supersheep for my hiluxtaken 2 set at that price lol