Walkinshaw replica body kit

midis, Apr 12, 12:47am
just wondering how much i may be able to get for a VL walkinshaw replica kit i have. pulled it off my 87 vl, didnt really like the look of it. it has sideskirts, and front and back bumper, no big boot spoiler. if anyone had a rough idea of how much i may be able to sell it for please let me know! cheers

sifty, Apr 12, 1:05am
One of the ugliest cars ever made, can't believe they made replica kits.
Good luck with that.

midis, Apr 12, 1:09am
the kits are ugly but the cars are beautiful. thats why im getting rid of the kit and getting original bumpers. appreciate!

sifty, Apr 12, 1:13am
beautiful!
each to their own I suppose.

phillip.weston, Apr 12, 1:21am
don't worry, plenty of holden owners with no taste out there who will happily lap up the oppurtunity to buy a walkinshaw kit.

skully13, Apr 12, 5:23am
Well the ugly body kit made the car a hell of a lot more aerodynamic, and it did win Bathurst(which apparently all that matters for some people out there).

skully13, Apr 12, 5:59am
Since when were the ihc banned from caring about car related topics!

franc123, Apr 12, 8:00am
Love em or hate em they are still a relic from when HSV was in its infancy, someone will pay you good $ for it, well into four figures I'd have thought if its complete and in good condition.Congrats on converting the old girl back to standard, a good tidy original condition VL, especially a 3L one will be a desirable classic soon IMO.

rlr29, Apr 12, 8:54am
SHUT.UP.

rlr29, Apr 12, 8:55am
I reckon buynow $250.

midis, Oct 23, 6:12am
thanks for the help. alot of lovers/haters! cheers