Mazda Demio
Subaru Impreza
Nissan Sunny
Nissan Cefiro
Mazda Atenza
Subaru Forester
Nissan Terrano
Mazda Capella
Most of these vehicles seem to have the little triangle window in the back door above the rear door latch. Spread the word about the rear child proof locks folks I know its not a total solution but it may prevent some little p***k from joy riding around in your hard earned car.

bumfacingdown, Jul 21, 9:50am
Sorry kazbanz I was not trying to attribute those words to you.
I thought having read the thread you and cjohnw would have realised where they came from, correctly identified by cjohnw .
Merely pointing out what you said about the car being left to catch thief and the bit I quoted were totally at odds, I know which odds I would believe and no doubt you believe the catch a thief

kazbanz, Jul 21, 9:55am
Don't sweat it dude. Im not.

elect70, Jul 23, 2:49pm
Wheel clamp doubt if theyd go to trouble of trying to cut it off , theyl find another

bigmuz1, Jul 23, 10:12pm
Judging by the numbers of quaterlights i replace at work,, it's mainly the DY Model, 2002-2007. I just have to call the wrecker we use and say "Can I get another one" and they know I want a left rear quarterglass for a DY, in privacy tint.

kazbanz, Jul 24, 11:38am
bigmuz-a customer of ours cut a piece of polycarb sheet and fitted it into the rubber. They were a bit a a handy person too because they also fitted a flashing blue LED that was wired to flash when the ignition was turned off. They haven't had any issues since.

m16d, Jul 24, 12:22pm

bashfulbro, Jul 24, 1:43pm
They did your son`s partner a favour.

bigmuz1, Nov 14, 10:00am
Polycarb is not technically WOFable, but you'd have to have a pretty on to it inspector to pick it up. We've had a customer get thru a couple of warrants with a polycarb quarterlight as we can't find one for him anywhere.