Ford Kuga

ajs18, Nov 17, 8:09pm
Is the Ford Kugar 2011 onwards worth buying. Have the transmission problems been sorted and or remedies worked out. Looking for a smallish suv. Thanks in advance guys.

3tomany, Nov 17, 11:41pm
Kuga never had the problem transmission so no big deal there, as for any used car it is more a matter of how it was treated last. So get it checked and all should be good.

skull, Nov 18, 8:12am
We had a 2014 Diesel and loved it. Supposedly the gearbox was the type that was giving Ford issues (Powershift I think it was) in other models but we never encountered any and I never heard of any in other diesel Kugas. That was my first experience of an SUV and common rail diesel, I'm now converted and can't see myself owning anything other than a common rail SUV.

ajs18, Nov 18, 8:55am
Thanks . Sounds like it is a possibilty then .Just a bit nervous of some of rumours .

sanders4, Oct 22, 11:04am
Youtube will be of help if you put the vehicles details in, we have a 2016 Focus with dual clutch and using 6.3 liters of petrol - 95 - mostly around town. Most of the smaller Ford motors need 95 octane, just do your homework!