2020-2018 Ford tourneo are they reliable?

j_fung9007, Mar 20, 5:48pm
Thinking of getting one as it fits into my lifestyle and requirememts. Done a test drive today, much better ride and room space than a 2018 hyundai imax

Anyone have/heard of any issues with these vehicles?

intrade, Mar 20, 6:34pm
transit has not got a good name for reliable. and you must use ford only parts if it is to work at all after repairs as basic rule. and parts are real expensive . flippen heck i asked a guy who has modeo taxi repair and youtube whe he drives a vito mercedes and not a ford as his van.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbWSR25iK2k

intrade, Mar 20, 6:40pm
what to is research the engine code on this ford for failing and the transmission. . its all you can do to figure if and how big problems can get.
i would never buy a twin-turbo vw with 1,9 2.0 for example

stevo2, Mar 20, 6:43pm
Following

intrade, Mar 20, 6:47pm

3tomany, Mar 21, 10:50am
Yip i have one and it is a bloody good van. It is a bit new to talk about reliability however they are rated as one of the most reliable vans in the world.
https://www.vanarama.com/latest-news/what-are-the-most-reliable-vans.html

3tomany, Mar 21, 10:51am
What a load of garbage.

gregmran, Mar 21, 12:57pm
Like a lot of the stuff he spouts.

intrade, Mar 22, 7:41pm
6 year old ford on fair go now

3tomany, Mar 23, 10:18am
Tourneo has a zf auto or manual. Not the powershit that was on fair go. Strange article given ford has extended the warranty on that powershit trans due to it's known issues. My sister has one that is now eight years old and ford have been fixing it for free no questions asked.

intrade, Mar 23, 10:23am
yea so thats "good" but its still just a transit with another name. so what engine is fitted. plus ford you better only fit ford parts as everyone who fixes ford said including allan howatt in the above video and flippen heck them parts are expensive.
also does the 6 year old ring a bell .

3tomany, Aug 31, 11:16am
I have never had trouble getting after market parts for any ford. The ford dealers who do my servicing on the new stuff are reasonable on cost, so have no idea what your issue is.