Best Company to Move Motorbike from.

trogedon, Jun 30, 8:07pm
. Christchurch to Hamilton? Yep, I've bought another one!

evotime, Jun 30, 8:44pm
I used Nz motorcycle movers chch to north of auckland last November. $550inc gst. All good on time damage free

desmodave, Jun 30, 9:10pm
2nd that , they simply cover a wider area . They even head over my way a bit . Funny thing is the owner and i often end up interested in the same bike being auctioned . Im a cheap though so i let him win . Troggy , not a big Honda cb by chance of a fugly st1100. Trying to remember what was at turners if it was through them .

tnt423, Jun 30, 10:05pm
John from South Island Couriers, he is Christchurch Based but does a north island run, I've used him a fair bit.

..james.., Jul 1, 5:39pm
I hold a grudge against PBT for being completely incapable of transporting a motorbike despite assuring me they knew what they were doing. I hardly recognised it at the other end! They didnt give a stuff either.

trogedon, Jul 1, 6:13pm
Yek! Was it put right by their insurance?

trogedon, Jul 1, 6:15pm
I bought a 2015 Suzuki GSX650F (the full fairing one). It's dere'd. It's still really good apart from the front brake lever, some scrapes on the fairing and the possibility the forks aren't straight - they look good from this distance! I'd like to get it straight to the VIN guy in Hamilton before coming here.

countrypete, Jul 1, 8:52pm
Saw that. Nearly bid myself but chained my arms to the desk to stop myself. Cheap bike!

countrypete, Jul 1, 8:53pm
Try motomovers. Wanganui based.

trogedon, Jul 1, 9:09pm
"chained my arms to the desk" - that's what my wife wanted me to have done.

trogedon, Jul 1, 9:21pm
Thanks. Excellent website. Requested quote. They have great feedback with previous bike transport costs to give me an idea.

desmodave, Jul 2, 6:28am
I hope there is no fork lift damage ;-) . BMW 1250gs , fully kitted out for around 2800 plus fees was tempting , im sure they said no key, yet there was 1 in the ignition . All these bikes up for the crown , whats with that . they are always in Auckland . Is there not enough crims down on the Mainland .

trogedon, Jul 2, 8:11am
There is almost no signs of damage - crash or otherwise. That BMW sounds very reasonable. Some bikes there are going for big money. "they are always in Auckland" No - my one is coming from Christchurch. Quite a few come from Tauranga etc.

desmodave, Jul 17, 10:58am
trogedon wrote:
I was referring to the Court sized bikes that go for tender on behalf of the Crown
Street Rod and a CVO street glide Tender finishes today .
41mm forks on ya gsxf ( i even knew what the F meant ) there should be a few options if you wanted to upgrade the budget spec forks fitted if they are bent .

There is almost no signs of damage - crash or otherwise. That BMW sounds very reasonable. Some bikes there are going for big money. "they are always in Auckland" No - my one is coming from Christchurch.