Suzuki Jimny

Page 2 / 2
gph1961, May 21, 6:19am
mucus,slime with a lack of taste i diagnose a wuflu test needed

s_nz, May 21, 12:01pm
Depends on what you need out of it.

$30k + ORC buys the highest spec new Jinny, or a 2008-2012 Prado with around 170,000km on it.

Unless you need what the prado offers, I would go the Jimny every-time. I like the looks, it is well respected off road (being lighter is a big advantage on softer surfaces), much more maneuverable, you get a new car (with a warranty) rather than a car that is half worn out, and running costs (everything from fuel/RUC's to tires to servicing is going to be way cheaper).

But the Jimny is effectively only usefull to seat 2 adults (and two people full stop if you have luggage), and only has a 950kg braked tow rating, plus isn't reviewed so well for open road type driving if you will be doing a lot of that.

gusthe1, May 21, 3:13pm
I also found them a very choppy ride with very limited people and luggage space
I don't rate them all and I reckon if Suzuki painted a turd in neon colours people would buy them.
If people want to buy one take a good open road drive in one.

gph1961, May 21, 4:55pm
The Bristol Stool Chart is required for fault finding if a turd is involved

richardmayes, Dec 2, 2:13am
Well aren't we a little ray of sunshine! Who pissed in your cornflakes?

He's my mate, together we do what we can to lower the tone of the whole office to a Beavis and Butthead level.

He's also the only one of the bosses who has got something remotely interesting as a company car.

That's what business it is of mine! Geez Officer, who pushed your button?