Anyone have a v8 vauxhall cresta

collosal1, Sep 12, 7:30pm
did you have much trouble fitting the v8 in!

trader_84, Sep 12, 8:30pm
Back in the early 80's my mate had a 350 Chebby fitted into a Victor . lake pipes, metallic paint and Big 'n' Small Thompson Mags all round and jacked up in the arse. Cool!

wizid, Sep 13, 1:02am
i had a victor 2000with a 289 in it . but it fell to pieces like most vauxhall did.

roadkill3, Sep 13, 2:27am
years ago i brought a cresta with 308 and auto it went well, sold it it ended up wrapped round a tree killing both in the car, there is plenty of room for a v8

petermcg, Sep 13, 6:00am
The Cresta came out factory in Sth Africa with a 318 chrysler.

michelle322, Sep 13, 6:23am
I had a 67 PC Cresta with a v8 chev mtr in the 70,s,easy fit,new brackets to cresta mounts,move battery box over ,only trouble was exhaust ,had to make custom headers that went foward to clear chassis rails.maybe block huggers may fit !

mrcat1, Sep 13, 8:55am
The was a guy years ago (83-84) that had a Victa with a V8 in it who was out Pollock way on Manukau south heads and worked at the steel mill, it was either blown or rammed and went like a shower of sh!t on rails, but was basically just a flying brick.

neville48, Sep 13, 9:14am
And then theres the black one that drag races in New Zealand, runs over 500 cubes and twin turbo's. now thats a family car huh !

darren, Aug 20, 5:12pm
I have a 1970 PC Cresta 307 cubic inch Chevy stroker, 3 speed manual, standard rear axle which takes the power well and was put together in the 80's. Its in my garage awaiting my attention as its been off the road for a couple of years. It goes well.