Why do people list people movers under VAN listing

etoh, Sep 22, 7:13am
its bloody annoying when you are looking for a van and you get honda odyssey's and mazda mpvs and poxy mitsubishi chariots, THEY ARE NOT VANS!

usdefault, Sep 22, 7:19am
Take the seats out cuz and weld up the doors.got u a van bro.

bill-robinson, Sep 22, 7:23am
your are right they shouldlist them as buses

net_oz, Sep 22, 8:28am
Well, what would you list them under!

dr.doolittle, Sep 22, 8:32am
Hot rods.

michael.benn, Sep 22, 10:30am
TradeMe needs to put in a people mover category ; It annoys me too.

jason18, Sep 22, 6:25pm
hahah

bmwnz, Sep 22, 7:56pm
They're vans to me.

sifty, Sep 22, 7:57pm
no different to some of the things you see in that category.

sifty, Sep 22, 7:58pm
Maybe they need an 'I've knocked the missus up too many times and now I have no life, shame, or self respect' category.

fiatracer, Sep 22, 8:09pm
nah, it should be "I'm a Holden Man and look at all my HSV clothing"

sifty, Sep 22, 8:15pm
Hahahaha.

mrfxit, Sep 22, 8:58pm
Just a van with seats.
D'Oh

mk3zephyr, Sep 22, 9:01pm
Probably because the Yanks call them Mini Vans and S.U.V's. Since we are bombarded with their crap TV and way of life it was only a matter of time before all these Yank sayings crept into Kiwi English. I love it when someone say to me"My Bad", I say to them "Your bad what!" or when someone says they were pi*sed at someone or something and you ask them "Then why did you go get drunk because of it", They tend to look at you as if you have two heads and a vacant look on their Dials, Sometimes you can see the steam coming from the ears as the cogs between the ears work overtime trying to figure it out. I find people who use American English are just as Inherently lazy as the people who produced it. Also Whanau Wagons are ugly blots on our roads and should be eradicated.

kazbanz, Sep 23, 7:19am
its because the poxy link between autobase and TM does it auto like.

franc123, Sep 23, 7:23am
Yup and I'm also overdue/too chicken to get a vasectomy.

franc123, Nov 11, 5:12pm
lol thats the biggest laugh out ain't it.No matter how you look at it HSV seat covers and baby seats just don't look right in a diesel Serena or Estima.(shudders)