Listed my Van on Trademe, Nek Minnit.

nzoomed, Feb 2, 9:45pm
SOLD!
Literally 30 seconds after clicking submit and i got a phone call with an offer made and a deal done, i also checked my inbox and i had 5 requests for other offers too!
Ive never ever sold a vehicle that quickly or that easy ever! My past experiences selling cars on TM have often proved difficult! lol

disco_super_fly, Feb 2, 9:52pm
Hehe sounds like you weren't asking for enough!

nzoomed, Feb 2, 10:35pm
well i had it offered for more than what it was ideally worth, knowing that it was worth less, and i managed to negotiate a lower offer made where where i thought it was about right, so worked out well, alot of the offers others made by email were far lower than what it sold for, so dont know if it would have gone for much more $1res over 2 weeks

brapbrappy, Feb 2, 10:43pm
Vans, utes, in short supply.

fordcrzy, Feb 2, 10:48pm
Same thing happened to me. Sold in 12hours.int slightly more than I thought I would.

sheepey, Feb 2, 11:06pm
What sort of price range! I have a petrol 96 Granvia coach here that's just sat in my carport for years.Might be a good time to send it off!

trouser, Feb 2, 11:37pm
Twice I have sold cars within 4 hours of listing. I have sold 19 vehicles on here and the longest one took to sell was 3 weeks.

elect70, Feb 3, 12:23am
Vans always in demand,esphiacemany stolen& get shippedtowar torncountries . Nephew had hisnear newHiace stolenwhilemowing lawns with gear in it&bull dog i, he turned upweek later butno luck with van .They say the gangs are always looking for them to steal .

lordv81, Feb 3, 12:35am
Vans and 4x4s are in big demand.Even rusty ones get cut up and shipped out by all the dodgey wreckers that have popped up everywhere,you know the ones where you go in needing a translator and degree in paitence.

superdave0_13, Feb 3, 12:36am
I did a 24hr auction last week (by mistake) on a 1991 corrolla. paid $1600 for it. Added a couple of dings to it over the two or so years I owned it. Anyway I ended up getting $1800 for it. Must be a good time for selling vehicles eh!

phillip.weston, Feb 3, 12:39am
what sort of van are we talking about here! how much did it sell for!

quickbuck, Feb 3, 2:10pm
Sh1T Trouser. You got a dealers licence!

Do you still have your VFR! Rode the VFR800X yesterday. Very cool!

morrisjvan, Feb 3, 9:01pm
there are 4000+ vanlistings on trade me alone, some get passed in week after week !

friendly_prawn, Feb 3, 9:09pm
vans are worth coin.
check out the van listings. Some of the prices are over the top for rough high k vans. Van's are in demand. You many have undersold yours why its sold so quickly. Some ones probably spotted a bargain.

tantric5, Feb 3, 9:19pm
may turn up back on Trade Me for way more soon .ouch

trouser, Feb 3, 9:29pm
Hey Aaron. Don't need one, never made a profit on any of my vehicles. I just get bored with them.

Don't have the vfr800 any more. Was a fantastic bike though. Build quality was superb. I very much enjoyed the character of the v4 and the whirr of the gear driven cams.