Is there a minium hight a exhaust can be

jamzie, Sep 18, 4:03am
i just got green stickered because apparently its too low

ninja_man, Sep 18, 4:07am
i think its supposed to be at least 100mm off the ground!

berg, Sep 18, 4:09am
Exhaust doesn't count in the 100mm equation. Still not allowed to be so low it drags on the ground though

flybye_in_a_rx7, Sep 18, 8:07am
thats what i thought. does it scrape when driving along a normal road! must be pretty low to get done for it. or you pissed some1 off lol

mellisa2000, Sep 18, 8:24am
Pretty much as low as the driving of the vehicle will allow without damaging the road under any conditions.

motorway, Sep 18, 8:26am
Get a Fraser.breaks all the rules legally.

owene, Sep 18, 10:24am
What were you doing wrong that invited a cop to pull you in the first place!

shuddupowh, Sep 19, 12:10am
Any person will know its got nothing to do with what you were/are doing when you get pulled up. I get pulled up rarely just driving to work. Dont speed, always indicate etc. Cops are just nosey.must be the matt black paint and cos my cars lowered! :P Never get tickets nowadays cos Im too legal, so its funny.

srrolla76, Sep 19, 4:47am
i know how u feel. i used to get pulled over on a weekly basis in my sr coupe corolla. i asked why i was getting pulled over all the time considering i was not doing anything rong and car was legit. one guy said he just wanted to check out the progress on my car (as i was still doing it up) haha

jamzie, Sep 19, 8:37am
i was doing nothing was driving to town in traffic, but its still a good 30mm of the ground at least only touches when go over speed bumps etc, cars all certed aswell