Stupidest rear spoiler award goes to

Page 2 / 2
scotty20001, Sep 26, 3:31am
you can't talk crv- driving accord loving fa**ot, as for holes you should know when your cr-v gets stuck in a pothole and cant pull its self out, stick to your shitters mayes, you on the other hand don't even own a proper 6 cylinder engine so you are not entitled to comment on this matter, even the power of a standard sales rep spec exec Commodore 3.8 would probably scare the shit out of you after getting out of your shit box laser, you really the biggest idiot i have come across in a long time, whats the bet you work for land transport as a pen pusher! or worse, transqual.

fordcrzy, Sep 26, 5:18am
those VL's had more plastic than a tupperware convention.

i preferred the VK shape better.

stevo2, Sep 26, 6:35am
VB even better again, especially the SLE model

dragontales, Sep 26, 7:13am
god thats hideous

rocker_553, Sep 26, 7:33am
Nah, I'd rather sit in a club snorting coke with the European crowd and talk about how my McLaren F1 is faster than the next guys Ferrari 360. Get a life.

ninja_man, Sep 26, 7:43am
ppfffff they are slow as hell, dont know why you always talk them up so much.

trouser, Sep 26, 8:06am
Wouldn't be inviting you then.

trdbzr, Sep 26, 8:21am
A 1.8L Type R will run rings around a 3.6L commie on the track. It even has 2 less cylinders and half the engine size. It isn't only about engine and power. A car has to be light and handle well and be able to use its power. But it is quite hilarious watching richardmayes troll scotty20001, and scotty falls for it every single time.

ninja_man, Sep 26, 8:27am
Yup iv got a type r, very balanced and handles really well, commy has no chance on the track against it. Its not all about power. weight is just as important to a quick car.

trdbzr, Sep 26, 8:34am
Even the GTR used to run rings around the Holdens and Fords at Bathurst

richardmayes, Sep 26, 9:35am
Good. Release your anger, young Scotty.

Soon your journey to the dark side will be complete.

richardmayes, Sep 26, 10:03am
LOL. Oh well, if you really want to have a willy-measuring contest in public on the internet.
the most powerful thing I drove in 2011 was an HQ-shape holden ute with some sort of blown smallblock chev in it. According to the dyno sheets the owner was showing me it makes about 900 brake on a good day.

You mad, Scotty!

The supercharger on top of the chev was about the same size as your whole paltry little V6 engine scotty. The drive belt to it would have had nearly as much rubber in it as one of your tyres. You mad, Scotty!

So don't you presume you can tell me what I can and can't comment on scotty. You think you're the king of the road when you roll into town in your V6 commodore with the traction control on. You drive what would have been an average family car about ten years ago. You know nothing about anything, and you're a neutered little pup with a potty mouth. Just go away.

[EDIT: The ute didn't have a spoiler on the back though. My apologies for feeding the troll and going off-topic.]

crash-hdd, Sep 26, 10:08am

owene, Sep 26, 10:14am
Photoshopped in.

crash-hdd, Sep 26, 10:23am
what makes you say that.even in photo 3 you can see it through the windscreen

hijacka, Sep 26, 11:31am
Nah owner says its a JDM style wing lol

scotty20001, Sep 26, 11:25pm
but yet you drive a ford laser, which wasn't even a good family car when it was released, and you like accords and crv-s, it looks like i struck a nerve didn't i mayes! you DO work for land transport don't you!

richardmayes, Sep 26, 11:47pm
Wake up to yourself scotty.
You're not one of the V8 boys, and you're not impressing anyone.

It's not just me that cringes when you open your mouth and go "V6 V6 V6 V6!"it's most of the V8 / Holden / Ford types as well.

And show us a pic of your spoiler, who knows it might even be on-topic!

craig04, Sep 26, 11:54pm
What on earth made them think that grafting a Laurel fornt end on a Cefiro is an improvement!

craig04, Sep 27, 12:01am
Are you the pitcher or the catcher!

rocker_553, Sep 27, 2:42am
Ugh that thing is terrible. How can he even put a price on it when he's constantly changing what could or couldn't be included in the car! I couldn't even read it from all the horrid wannabe-gangster text speak, and I usually use shortform in my texts! And is it a Lexus (with the bonnet logo), a Cefiro or Laurel! Me thinks someone has multiple personality disorder!

scotty20001, Nov 26, 4:01pm
standard factory fitted spoiler, idiot and i have better things to do then impress idiots like you, you know nothing about the L67 engine or even an LS1 so stop pretending your an expert and get back in your CR-V and piss off to your pen pushing job.