Stupidest rear spoiler award goes to

Page 1 / 2
andrea_w, Sep 24, 7:56am
Someone should contact Boeing. someone stole a wing from one of their planes!

grangies, Sep 24, 8:10am
LOL.

I think that is the winner so far.

gammelvind, Sep 24, 8:14am
Couple of cracker pram handles!

richard198, Sep 24, 8:15am
Amazing isn't it! By my calculations, those are 300Km/hr spoilers!
I.E. Remain ineffective until said speed is reached!

shuddupowh, Sep 24, 8:19am
#7 - wtf.! srsly! Thats got to be a joke.

grangies, Sep 24, 8:24am
I almost feel angry looking at that.

Maybe a psychiatrist would be able to tell me why I feel this way.

It just makes me pissed off.

extrayda, Sep 24, 8:30am
savanna71 - just replying. (yes google copy & paste :-)
I love these cars, probably partly because they out spoiler the rice, but for a reason !I don't think any of the other examples mentioned here would even manage 200kph, let alone 200MPH.

One of the more interesting chapters in technological history was the 1969 Dodge Daytona. This vehicle had a drag coefficient (cd) of just 0.28, better than most cars made today (the $50,000, has a cd of over 0.5). It would have produced even less drag, if it weren??

exwesty, Sep 24, 8:32am
Do they call them a spoiler because the spoil the look of the car!

aragorn2003, Sep 24, 8:34am
Wooooo double spoiler!

rob_man, Sep 24, 8:46am
Must be a family heirloom, it's "no included" in the sale.

cowboy110, Sep 24, 9:21am
They must have bought a Multipla

fordcrzy, Sep 24, 9:27am
haha. those gas struts must be pumped up to 5000psi to handle those babies.

supernova2, Sep 24, 9:33am
Post 3 - car has tow different plates as well.Ah maybe the downforce from the spolier blew the first plates off the car.

mellisa2000, Sep 24, 11:03pm

bill-robinson, Sep 24, 11:26pm
That is a wing off a ford supercar as raced in Aus. So it would be super quick cause it has the GM underpinnings and the ford overpinnings. Best of both worlds.

vtecintegra, Sep 24, 11:27pm
That one is ineffective regardless of speed. Anyway large wings can be effective a quite low speeds IF they are properly designed - thats why you see them on WRC cars.

73040, Sep 25, 11:59am
umm. its GTR wing.

scotty20001, Sep 25, 10:03pm
hahahaha its an accord what a joke!

rocker_553, Sep 25, 10:26pm
lol there's a blue Celica down the street from me with that exact wing on it and a horrible bodykit. Why oh why!!!!

oramac, Sep 25, 10:59pm
I thought all shopping carts had handles.

richardmayes, Sep 25, 11:16pm
I always thought the "DANG it Cleetus, I ran over a power pole AGAIN!" front spoiler of the vy HSVs was pretty far out there.
http://www.geocities.ws/hsv_dh/HSV_VY_Clubsport.jpg And lest we forget. http://us1.webpublications.com.au/static/images/articles/i0/0053_02mg.jpg

scotty20001, Sep 26, 12:15am
the VL SS Group A is sexy, and so is the VY HSV maybe you honda fags should get together for a flat white and discuss vtec and thai build quality while us Aussie car lovers have a cold one at the pub, and discuss real engines.

richardmayes, Sep 26, 12:20am
Fake brake cooler vents. Sexy!

I suppose it's got a lot of holes you could put your thing in.

At least it's got a proper eight cylinder engine eh!

extrayda, Sep 26, 1:20am
VL SS Group A grows on you over time, hated them when they first came out, don't mind them now - I believe at least they were a functional design!Modern commodores to me have become a bit 'rice' in some forms (especially the christmas tree neon light ones).The last shape I liked was the VL Calais with the pop up eyelids, although they weren't very flash inside.Modern Monaros are growing on me now though. especially if tastefully modified.

bill-robinson, Sep 26, 2:51am
Funyy how this thread has gone from rear spoilers to front splitters on taxis