Ute Fails.

morrisjvan, Oct 2, 11:50pm
take a look at these, both done well in terms of workmanship but don't work so well asthetically!393973328 and 401123096. (sorry haven't worked out how to post a link yet!)

morrisjvan, Oct 3, 12:16am
thanx that will be easier.

bellky, Oct 3, 12:25am
i don't mind the look of the falcon

mopar63, Oct 3, 12:34am
the rover doesn't work for me, who wants a ute with no tailgate!and the coon is way too dear

richardmayes, Oct 3, 1:46am
Falcon one looks exactly like I imagine a factory one would have.

Have seen that Rover SD1 ute out and about a couple of times. A beautifully-made, weird thing.

There used to be a Jaguar XJ6 ute in Auckland.

This thing is a more successful one-of-a-kind ute:
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/6045/bmwm5ute0lo4.jpg

craig04, Oct 3, 2:16am
The massive rear overhang on the Falcon would be a pain!

bellky, Oct 3, 2:20am
wow - the beemer is hot

richardmayes, Oct 3, 2:34am
I had to have a chuckle though where the seller of the Ford asks "Everyone has a Holden Crewman - who has one of these!"

The answer: (looking at TM auctions) plenty of people, who want to pay less to get a completely factory car that has all of the same features!

bellky, Oct 3, 2:42am
i wouldn't drive a holden on principle

r15, Oct 3, 2:51am
ford is lucky to have people like you

bellky, Oct 3, 2:54am
how nice of you

morrisjvan, Oct 3, 3:21am
not so long ago on tm there was also a subaru wagon made into a 4 door ute, with a 2foot tray, a collosal fail and also a 1965ish hilman super minx wagon made into a ute .that one looked good .that was a winner.

morrisman1, Oct 3, 4:32am
Id hate to be driving that falcon with a decent load on the back, looks like it would be a recipe for disaster if it was loaded up like kiwis normally do with their utes.

shorty11, Dec 5, 11:40am
they are both ugly as yu mother in law.