Flags/banners on back window!

Page 2 / 2
surf_quiksilver, Oct 4, 7:33am
johnf_456 is a successful troll.

Thanks to the people who answered my question.

johnf_456, Oct 4, 7:34am
Haha, but seriously you can be ticketed for it at the cops discretion just like bike racks obstructing number plates. Which alot don't realise this, a few customers have found out the hardway.

grangies: stirrer lol

v8_mopar, Oct 4, 7:38am
What about tow balls

grangies, Oct 4, 7:41am
Mr.

rotormotor7, Oct 4, 7:47am
what i've noticed is the amount of those cheap plastic flags on the motorway that have broken loose from the windows.

i-n-horz, Oct 4, 10:34am
From the NZ Transport Agency (factsheet 39)

Rear windows (windows behind the driver's seat)
A transparent overlay applied to a rear window of a car (sedan, station wagon, hatchback, sports car or convertible) must have an overall VLT of at least 35 percent.
An overlay fitted to a rear window of any other vehicle, including a stretch limousine and body transfer vehicle, may be of any tint level.
Any vehicle with an overlay applied to a rear window must have an external rear view mirror on each side.

Fitting non-transparent film, perforated overlays and stickers
On a rear window of a car (sedan, station wagon, hatchback, sports car, convertible) ??

ralphdog1, Oct 4, 10:41am
OK, so can someone explain why I have a car with a plastic back window, which has been completely munted vision wise (totally opaque) for at least 6 years and have never had it fail a WOF.not even once.

i-n-horz, Oct 4, 10:48am
If this is your WOF guy I guess no explanation is needed.
http://www.hahastop.com/pictures/Thick_Glasses.jpg

ml6989, Dec 10, 12:19pm
Thats easy! Bet your car was a soft top and you were cunning enough to go for WOF check with hood down. Maybe even John would have been fooled by your cunningness!