Should ford pull out of motor racing

Page 1 / 2
collosal1, Oct 9, 6:47am
due to bad results

moosie_21, Oct 9, 7:02am
Well it wasn't really a race when the Japanese left, so what would it make it if only Holden was left! Other than god-awful.

fordcrzy, Oct 9, 7:07am
888 racing are the best engineering team out there.they won with ford and now they win with Holden.

the ford management who pissed off 888 and made them switch should all be sacked

wrxnz1, Oct 9, 7:14am
alot of it is loundes tho hes the king of bathurst

willz29, Oct 9, 7:25am
+1 bring back Group A and make it interesting again

stickey, Oct 9, 8:24am
namy mans xa coupe looks better than any commodore

cocabowla, Oct 9, 8:28am
3 a piece ford v holdung last 6 bathursts,
championships same 6 yrs = 3 each also

thats pretty even if you ask me.

xacoon, Oct 9, 8:42am
yeh pull the bastards out of nascar and rallying, can formula ford, ban them from le mans, and definitely write the ford dfv out of formula 1 history, it did no good on the world stage, HOLDEN IN THE F1, COMEON!

patiki1, Oct 9, 8:57am
Last three years has been all Holden.1st 2nd and third.

neo_psy, Oct 9, 9:20am
Bingo. If 888 were still running Falcons, Fords would be at the pointy end.

It's all swings and roundabouts - look at how HRT dominated for years and years.

xacoon, Oct 9, 9:34am

jasongroves, Oct 9, 10:01am
I pulled out once.he is 8 years old now.
Tried my best.

drog, Oct 9, 8:03pm
Big ups to you for tryin.

myjg33, Oct 9, 8:12pm
hasnt ford won more titles in all sorts ofmotorsport than any other manufacturer in history,ever.!
so why would anyone suggest they pull out of motorsport due to poor results!

brodie64, Oct 9, 9:03pm
I dont support either Holden or Ford but there was an even split of 5 each in the top 10. Just because it was a Holden 1,2,3 doesnt mean Ford should be giving up.

richardmayes, Oct 9, 9:04pm
This comment wins the thread.

richardmayes, Oct 9, 9:06pm
And when a spaceframe circuit racing car that has Holden Commodore body panels on it beats a spaceframe circuit racing car that has Ford Falcon body panels on it, the crowing that occurs tells you basically all you need to know about the fans doing the crowing.

[edit: long bow shortened]

sifty, Oct 9, 9:35pm
^^^ yep

elect70, Oct 9, 10:15pm
Credit to Greg Murphy,well remember all the pundits on here saying he was washed up,passed it,should retire, did bloody well for ateamwith half the budget of HRT or 888. Drove a cleanmeasured race . evenGisbergan an / Mc intyre( ford)did wellevenafterclown used JM as a brakedown the mountain

hamishcookie, Oct 10, 12:25am
Driving a holdens like competing at the special Olympics though, sure you might win the odd race but at the end of the day your still a retard :)

lookoutas, Oct 10, 4:31am
You forgot "money"

neo_psy, Oct 10, 5:28am
*Holden's (contraction of "Holden is")
*you're (you are)

Beautiful irony there.

patiki1, Oct 11, 6:40am
So a ford can't beat a retard!

jason18, Oct 11, 6:48am
How many holdens compared to fords in the race!

muzzaandmich, Oct 11, 6:52am
name says it allFordfirst on race dayfix or repair dailyor droF. driver returns on foot .