Hey JAZZ. Read this and weephttpwwwnzheraldconzmotoringnewsarticlecfmcid9ampobjectid10757566

trdbzr, Oct 9, 4:06am

mugenb20b, Oct 9, 4:50am
*Grabs the popcorn.passes around RTDs.*

johnf_456, Oct 9, 4:54am
Sweet mugenb20b for the drinks I got the snacks and munchies

rocker_553, Oct 9, 5:47am
I'll grab the lawnchairs and footrests. Round 1. FIGHT!

cocabowla, Oct 9, 6:19am
quick, someone hide his box of excuses why .

thejazzpianoma, Oct 9, 7:00am
Too slow!

1. Pffft its consumer who are almost as skilled at testing as target.

2. Same ole story if you have less equipment your car will be slightly less reliable. If you really want to give up most of your airbags etc for a slight reliability advantage be my guest.

Some of us arn't a bunch of girly blouse Nana's running around waiting for the sky to fall.

johnf_456, Oct 9, 7:02am
Is that all for the excuses

moosie_21, Oct 9, 7:05am
Didn't you say a week ago the "tide was turning"!

countrypete, Oct 9, 7:06am
Speaking of tides, is there any truth the navigation equipment on the Rena was made by Fiat!

thejazzpianoma, Oct 9, 7:13am
I did and it is. the thing is though, you need your head out of the sand to notice.

morrisman1, Oct 9, 7:16am
When you recommend VWs to people you dont ever mention that they are more susceptible to faults with all the 'fancy' kit that they have.Conveniently leaving out facts that dont agree with your little tale you ramble on every time some asks what a corolla is like

snoopy221, Oct 9, 7:18am
LMAO.

moosie_21, Oct 9, 7:22am
I do have my head out of the sand. I like to think of myself as one of the more "sane" people on this MB, and I do look at the facts before reading into things. The facts mean that I would never buy a VW.

trdbzr, Oct 9, 7:23am
You are the one that needs to pull his head out of the sand, not the other way around.

thejazzpianoma, Oct 9, 7:25am
You should probably read my posts before commenting.
How many posters have even gone as far as making lengthy buyers guides outlining particular faults to be aware of and look for.

BTW, some of us like our "fancy" safety equipment, fuel efficient engines and transmissions with more than 4 gears.

I am off now. Have a nice night.

countrypete, Oct 9, 7:28am
That dog guy with the silly facial hair and hyphenated surname has.Equally loony.

trdbzr, Oct 9, 7:28am
Considering how much shit you type when you blindly rave on about Euro's in pretty much most threads, its quite suprising you conveniently forget to mention the fact that they are far less likely to be as reliable, considering you bang on about how 'super reliable' they are.

johnf_456, Dec 19, 7:14pm
Transmissions with more than 4 gears HAHA