STOLEN FIRE SERVICE GEAR !

pge, Nov 14, 10:39am
An open message to the two ricer sons-of-bitches who stole two "Turbo Flares" at around 9:30 p.m. tonight on Lonely Track Rd, Albany Heights.

The "Turbo Flares" you stole were put by the cone with the "ROAD CLOSED"hanging on it for a reason -- to keep you and other public SAFE, by not running into the Fire Service appliances engaged in dousing the house that was on fire.

We were there to protect YOU, amongst others, we are volunteers, and the gear is either donated, or paid for by ourselves.

Quite frankly, I sincerely hope and pray that Karma turns round and bites you both on the bum, and that, when you crash your cars, that we are too slow to get to assist you in time.

Rant over.

If anybody sees these turbo flares, they are about 200mm across, by 50mm high, have red lights that race around under a plexiglass cover, a switch on the side, and eight fins round the outside, to aid stability.I will try to put up a picture.

They will probably be in the East Coast Bays area, one of the cars was a dark colour, the other a white coupe, poss Honda. ( maybe I mean P.O.S. Honda! LOLOL).It looked like they knew the Lonely Track Rd and Albany Heights area.

p.s. Why can I not use two icons, I want to use the angry red face as well -- but, the Death's Head will do for these two little scrotes.

mellisa2000, Nov 14, 10:49am
A-holes!

urbanrefugee54, Nov 14, 4:29pm
hope you find both the flares & the low-lifes that would do this.

franko171, Nov 14, 6:00pm
scumbags hope thy never need your help . karma will get them

pge, Mar 2, 2:51pm
Thanks for your thoughts, guys.

The flares belong to the Silverdale and Districts Volunteer Fire Brigade Operational Support Unit (the old Fire Police), we are all volunteers.

Although we don't mind turning-out any time of the day or night to assist, it really sucks when stuff like this happens.