Auckland jaguar owner

pollypanner, Nov 18, 10:45pm
Is there a jag owner willing to help me out, i would love to go to my wedding on December 3rd in a jag,its just a oneway trip from home to venue. Hire companies want and arm and a leg for just the one waytrip.

neo_psy, Nov 19, 1:06am
What sort of Jag! Maybe contact an owners club if you're looking at older ones.

pengy2, Nov 19, 6:14am
Ask your question on a listing of seller "jag7m1" -they may be able to help you.

fordb11, Nov 20, 5:38am
Hi, I have a 1995 xj6 if your interested!

saxman99, Nov 20, 9:31am
My wife wanted a Jag for her wedding car too.When we saw one she liked (at a function we were at) I found out who the owner was and approached them directly.

"Hello, I wonder if I might talk to you about hiring your beautiful car!"(Flattery and money)

"Sure, for a wedding!"

"Yes.My future wife has her heart set on a Jag like yours.The date/venue/time etc etc is yadda yadda yadda"

"Is she happy with the green one or would she prefer our burgandy one!"

"Wow, you have two.That's cool.She likes the green one."

"Do you need a driver or would you like to provide a driver!"

"We'll need somebody to drive it as we will be leaving in a different car afterwards."

"OK that all sounds fine.We don't charge a hire fee when we do this, but what we suggest is that we have the car fully groomed for the big day and you pick up the tab.It's about $150."

"That sounds great, thank you very much."

Sorted.

Of all the BS things you have to organise for a wedding this was one of the easiest bits for ours.

hutchk, Nov 20, 5:43pm
I found it much easier to simply own a couple of Jags before getting married.

thejazzpianoma, Mar 22, 11:06am
Really its always good to have a couple spare anyway, you never know when they might come in handy.
My Mrs is trying to get me to reduce our "spare" classics to 3 from 4, I really must remind her of the Boy Scout motto.