How am I best to advertise a personalised plate!

ronnoc, Nov 30, 6:21am
I am NOT trying to promote my listing - I want some advice on where else I could put the listing on TM. Thanks

ralphdog1, Nov 30, 6:29am
At that price maybe the dreams section!

tigertim20, Nov 30, 6:33am
you are wasting your time. plates like that arent worth bugger all.
if you want advice on how to get a great price, the answer is $1 reserve, and let the market (and hopefully a bidding war) decide its value.

richard198, Nov 30, 6:40am
Try selling them back to Personalised plates.
They'd give you $100 each!

neville48, Nov 30, 7:11am
try the parts and accesories section in motoring, within that section is a personalised plates section and I'm just pickin that might be a good place to list it, worth a crack Nigel.

aragorn2003, Nov 30, 7:13am
Good luck getting that much . maybe ask that guy selling the MAORI plate how to go about it , hes having heaps of luck selling his.

franc123, Nov 30, 7:25am
Yep and consider yourself lucky if you get back what you paid for them, or half of what the new ripoff price is, whichever is the greater!You only need to look at all the plates listed on here that hardly attract any views, let alone bids.For the most part they are such crap investments it isn't funny.

barrie2, Nov 30, 7:36am
P.Plates now cost over $800. I have been trying to sell one for a mate for 3 months for $525 but no luck. As mentioned by #2 your price will put buyers off - no matter what category on Tme or even with P/P themselves. Lots of them around (I own 4) but certainly not an investment, just a bit of fun.

sifty, Nov 30, 7:53am
Tell 'im he's dreamin'.

shuddupowh, Nov 30, 11:42am
Hahahah #10. So having big t-ts in your photo will sell a plate.hmmmm."hey babe, come here, help me sell my plates".