Driving habits of personalised plate owners.

gunhand, Apr 16, 7:32am
they seem to have worse driving habits than normal plate owners. Been keeping my eye on cars with them (as well as the road) for the last month and Im sure they have a different attitude than most. Not all of course. And not just my home town.
I think per head of population we have more than most down this way so may be coincidental.
Of course there is no science behind my independant survey LOL but once I started looking I was surprised.
Any thing like this else where in the country.

ola_bitchola1, Apr 16, 7:55am
i wouldn't say they do then again i have one but maybe the fact that they have a personalised plate makes you remember it more than regular plates

saxman99, Apr 16, 8:01am
I have a PP but it doesn't make any difference to my driving. I would still drive like an a$$hole without it.

socram, Apr 16, 8:17am
Try concentrating on those without PPs and lo and behold, you'll totally probably change your mind.

Bad drivers are bad drivers and they cover all sorts, types, ages, vehicles and ethnic variations.

I am constantly amazed at how bad at parking are drivers of small cars - or is is just that I notice them!Or how bad the paintwork is on Hondas and Mazdas - or is it just that I notice them!

tractor9, Apr 16, 9:35am
Now THAT'S funny !

vtecintegra, Nov 6, 9:53am
Yes confirmation bias does have a large amount to do with it.

The paint on darker coloured 90s Hondas is definitely sub par though, especially dark green and black